April 15-18, 2023 OR September 15-18, 2023
4 days / 3 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy – $2,999
Double Occupancy – $2,599
Dates: April 15-18, 2023 OR September 15-18, 2023
4 Days / 3 Nights
Location: Savannah, GA
Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport SAV
Accommodations: The Drayton Hotel
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Optional Prior Extension: Charleston, SC April 11-14 -OR- September 11-14
- Check out the Charleston Details Here: View Charleston Trip Details
- We will be driving from Charleston to Savannah where we will meet the all Savannah travelers and staying the night.
Day One: April 15 -OR- September 15
Fly into Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport SAV
Check into The Drayton Hotel A 19th Century Building in the Heart of Savannah’s Historic District
Welcome Dinner Together with Speciality Drinks
Day Two: April 16 -OR- September 16
Wake up feeling refreshed from your day of travel with hot coffee and Breakfast at the Hotel’s restaurant. We will explore Savannah today, eat at unique places, and get ready to be spooked at night on a ghost tour
- Breakfast at The Drayton Hotel
- Old Town Trolly Tour of Savannah – 1.5 Hour Open Air Trolly Tour hitting all the highlights of Savannah
- Dinner together downtown Savannah
- Late Night Ghost Tour – Savannah is known for being one of the most haunted towns in the USA
Day Three: April 17 -OR- September 17
Savannah has some of the most beautiful architecture in the USA paired with such a vibrant history. Today we will stroll through Savannah’s parks, check out some of the top foodie spots, and set sail at night on a Riverboat Sunset Cruise
- Coffee and Tea at the Hotel
- Brunch at one of Savannah’s top Brunch spots
- Free time to explore. This will be narrowed down by our hostesses and group preference. Options could include: Riding bikes down to the beach, shopping, exploring more historic places, spa
- Bee Tour of the Savannah Bee Company – gear up in a full bee suit and learn about Honey Making
- Dinner together
- Set Sail on a Riverboat Sunset Cruise
Day Four: April 18 -OR- September 18
Departure Day – Drop off at the Airport will be at 10 AM or 2 PM.
Breakfast together at The Drayton Hotel
Pricing and Payment Information
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days before trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- All accommodations
- All meals listed as a group
- All tours listed
- All tips for group activities and meals
Not Included in Price
- Hotel Incidentals
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport SAV
Arrival Date: April 15 -OR- September 18
Departure Airport:Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport SAV
Departure Date: April 18 -OR- September 18
*Drop off at the airport at 10AM and 2PM
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.