Celebrate Freedom with us this 4th of July VIP style
July 1-5, 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Featuring a 4-night stay at the 5 Star Waldorf Astoria (previously Trump International Hotel)
Private 4th of July Boat Tour – watch the fireworks from the water!
VIP Private Tours
Let Freedom Ring (in style!)
Trip Status: Call for Waitlist
Single Occupancy – $4,890
Double Occupancy – $4,490
Dates: July 1 – 5, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Washington DC
Airport: DCA – Ronald Reagan Airport
Arrive July 1st before 3 pm for airport pick up
Accommodations: Waldorf Astoria – 5 Star Hotel
Meet your hosts
Shayne & Christy
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Washington, Experience Washington
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Saturday July 1, 2023 – Arrival Day
Welcome to DC! Please fly into The Ronald Reagan Airport before 3 pm.
- Check into the magnificent Waldorf Astoria
- Welcome Dinner together
Day Two: Sunday July 2, 2023 – Welcome to DC a little of everything Tour
First full day together, wake up and have breakfast at the Trump Hotel. Free time as a group to walk and enjoy DC.
- Private Custom DC Tour in an air conditioned van with stoping at the list below, you’ll be able to get out at each with a mini tour of everything.
- White House
- US Capitol Building
- Lincoln Memorial
- Jefferson Memorial
- FDR Memorial
- WWII Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Vietnam Veterans Memorial
- Dinner together at Succotash
Day Three: Monday July 3, 2023 – Georgetown and Museums
George Town, the National Cathedral and Museums
- See the National Cathedral
- 2-3 Museums (groups choice)
- Spend the evening in Georgetown with Dinner together at Martins
Day Four: Tuesday July 4, 2023 – Independence Day!
Celebrate the 4th of July with the Parade that goes a block away from our hotel, food trucks, street celebrations and most of all, head out on the Potomic River for a Firework Cruise
- 4th of July Parade
- Firework Cruise
Day Five: Wednesday July 5, 2023 – Departure Day
Please Depart from Ronald Reagan Airport
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be walking and standing during the tour. You will need to be able to get in and out of a van.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: DCA – Ronald Reagan Airport
Arrival Date: July 1, 2023
Pick Up Times: Please Arrive by 3:00 PM
Departure Airport: DCA – Ronald Reagan Airport
Departure Date: July 5, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip
- This trip will have have a maximum of 12 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.