Ultimate girls trip – Experience Utah
December 30, 2022 to January 3, 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Trip Status: Special Event New Years Eve Party
Single Occupancy – $3,350
Double Occupancy – $2,850
Dates: Friday December 30, 2022 to Tuesday January 3, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Park City Utah (Salt Lake City)
Airport: Salt Lake City Utah (SLC)
Accommodations: Monaco Kimpton Hotel Salt Lake City
Meet your Hostess
I am interested
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Utah, Experience Utah
Day One: Friday December 30th – Arrival Day
Fly into Salt Lake City (SLC) – pickup at the airport will be 3 pm
- Check into the Beautiful Kimpton Hotel Monaco in Salt Lake City
- Explore the Hotel and Welcome Cocktail at the Hotel Bar – The Vault
- Dinner at Historic Log Haven which sit in Mill Creek Canyon
- Nap Cap at Hotel
Day Two: Saturday December 31st NEW YEARS EVE! – Let Celebrate!!
We will wake up and grab a fantastic breakfast at Bambara Café before we head out to Park City.
- Breakfast Bambara Cafe
- Shopping in Park City
- Spa treatments at Fabulous Stein Erikisen Lodge
- Lunch at Bartolo’s Hearth and Hill
- Back to the Hotel to get ready for dinner and NYE Party
- Dinner at the River House
- New Years Eve Bash – Lets Ring It In! (it’s going to be HUGE!)
Day Three: Sunday, January 1st !! Happy New Year – The Best is Yet to Come!
- Sleep in after an amazing night of ringing it in! We did it!
- Brunch at Avenues Proper or One of Salt Lake Cities Top Spots
- Visit Olympic Park and GO BOBSLEDDING – YES BOBSLEDDING
- Explore the park lots to do and see.
- Few hours of free time to shop/site see in park city or catch a cat nap back at the hotel.
- Dinner at Butcher’s Chophouse
- Night Caps at Hotel
Day Four: Monday, January 2nd – Up the Mountain we Go!
- Breakfast at Hub & Spoke
- Head to Midway to spend the day at The Homestead Crater
- Take a Geothermal Soak, Snorkel and paddle Board – YES it’s winter
- Sunset Snowshoe Hike
- Dinner at a top Midway Spot before heading back to the city.
Day Five: Tuesday, January 3 – Emigration Canyon
- Farewell Breakfast at Ruth Diner
- Scenic Emigration Canyon
- Exploring and Shopping in Salt Lake City as time permits.
Pricing and Payment Information
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days before trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- All accommodations
- All meals listed as a group
- All tours listed
- All tips for group activities and meals
Not Included in Price
- Hotel Incidentals
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Park City Utah (Salt Lake City)
Arrival Date: December 30, 2022 – Pickup at 3 pm
Departure Airport: Park City Utah (Salt Lake City)
Departure Date: January 3, 2023 – Departures after 3 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.