great views, new friends, endless laughs – join us in the smokys
oct 16 – 19, 2023
4 days / 3 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy – $2,990
Double Occupancy – $2,290
Dates: October 16-19, 2023
4 Days / 3 Nights
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Airport: Knoxville Airport
Accommodations: Private Lodge in The Smokys
Meet your Hostess
Shayne Barness & Christy Musso
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Tennessee, Experience The Smokys
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Past Trip Reviews
“This was my first trip with Beatrice Bradley and for anyone who is thinking about any of the trips, just do it! From the minute we were picked up at the airport, we were totally immersed in the adventure of meeting new people and seeing new sights. Shayne & Christy were supportive, entertaining and totally considerate of each of us. The accommodations, food and itinerary were top notch. I’m already planning my next trip and really looking forward to it.” -Donna
“Experiencing a place I had not been to before. Along with getting to know other individuals from other part of the United States.” – Lynn
“I loved it all, the drive there, the house, the gals, the hosts, the city of Gburg, and the drive home. My first trip with the group. It was such a great experience. The hosts try to ensure everyone’s expectations are met. I’ll be traveling with this group again.” – Karen
Day One: Monday, October 16 – Arrival Day
Fly into Knoxville Airport
- Please fly into the Knoxville Airport by 3PM
- Take in the Mountain views as you drive up to our Private, Mountain top Lodge with views of the Smoky’s as far as your eye can see
Day Two: Tuesday, October 17 – Anakeesta, Murder Mystery Dinner, Private 4-Course Meal
Good Morning from the best views in Gatlinburg! Grab a coffee and head to the Deck to watch the sunrise over the Smoky Mountains. After a home cooked breakfast by our team of chefs we will head to Anakeesta to enjoy lunch and more amazing views. After Anakeesta we will explore downtown Gatlinburg for some shopping and moonshine sampling (if you wish!). When we get back from our day out in Gatlinburg we will head back to the house (10 minute drive) to get ready for our Interactive Murder Mystery dinner. Two actors will come in and immerse us in a story of a “who’s done it!?” murder mystery. It will be paired with a 4-course, chef prepared, served meal. Be prepared to laugh your butt off!! (Breakfast / Lunch/ Dinner Provided)
- Sunrise over the Smoky Mountains
- Chairlift up to Anakeesta
- Shopping in The Villages of Gatlinburg
- Interactive Murder Mystery Dinner
- 4-Course Private Chef-Prepared, Served Dinner
Day Three: Wednesday, October 18 – Newfoundland Gap Pink Jeep Tour & Dollywood
Today we will head out on our Pink Jeep tour of The Newfoundland Gap. Tons of photo op opportunities, amazing fall foliage, and possibly a black bear family! We will head back to the house for a break before heading to Fall Fest at Dollywood. (Breakfast / Dinner included)
- Home cooked Breakfast
- Pink Jeep Tour of The Newfoundland Gap
- Dollywood’s Fall Harvest Fest
Day Four: Thursday, October 19 – Departure Day
- We will have breakfast together and gab about all the fun that was made!
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Triple OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Must Read about Triple Occupancy Below
- Payment Plan Available
Please Read before Booking Triple Occupancy –
You will be staying in a Bunk Room (lower bunks only) that have 3 King or Queen beds / 1 bathroom per room. You must be able to get in, and out of, a lower style bed with a ledge. Not recommended for women that have mobility limitations.
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be city walking – must be able to walk on a sidewalk for 0.5 Miles. Getting in and out of a Pink Jeep. Stairs. Optional Chairlift
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Knoxville Airport
Arrival Date: October 16, 2023
Pick Up Times: Please Arrive by 3:00 PM
Departure Airport: Knoxville Airport
Departure Date: October 19, 2023
Drop off Times: Must depart after 12:00 PM
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.