The Best Views: The Great Smoky Mountains
October 24 – 27, 2022
4 days / 3 nights
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $2990
Double Occupancy – $2490
Dates: October 24 – 27, 2022
4 Days / 3 Nights
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Airport: McGhee Tyson Airport, Knoxville (TYS) -OR- Nashville International Airport BNA * Must arrive before 1 pm for airport shuttle
Accommodations: Private Mansion overlooking Smoky Mountains
Meet your Smoky Mountain Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Make a Reservation
Day One: October 24 Please fly into Knoxville Airport – Arrive before 3 pm for group pick up.
Please make sure to arrive before 3pm to assure pick up since it is an hour drive from Knoxville to Gatlinburg. Enjoy the Scenic Drive as we start our journey into Gatlinburg. We are staying in a Private Mansion overlooking Gatlinburg featuring the BEST views of the changing colors of the Smoky Mountains.
- Catered welcome dinner with drinks – enjoy the floor to ceiling windows and huge deck overlooking the Smoky Mountains.
- Cozy up to the outdoor fireplace as we settle in and get to know each other
- Take in all the views
Day Two – October 25
Enjoy a nice family style breakfast and coffee as we wake up to spectacular views. We will head down to explore Gatlinburg and do some shopping and exploring. Specifics for this day are TBD. Heading back up to the house around 3:30 for a very special evening of a Private Chef and live music – right at the house!
- Enjoy a nice family style breakfast and coffee as we wake up to spectacular views
- Private Chef + Live Music
- Explore Gatlinburg
Day Three – August 24, Highlights – Private Pink Jeep Tour of The Smoky Mountains, Harvest Fest at Dollywood, Pigeon Forge
Waking up and heading out to explore The Great Smoky Mountains via a Private Pink Jeep Tour.
You’ll see part of the mighty Appalachian Trail. Rockefeller Memorial is where U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt stood to dedicate the Great Smoky Mountains National Park on Sept. 2, 1940. A short nature walk brings yet more discoveries. But Newfound Gap’s main attraction is its stunning viewpoint. It stretches as far as your imagination. The fall features vibrant autumn colors. The return trip from Newfound Gap includes stops for more photos. You’ll see the streams that ultimately feed the Gulf of Mexico via the mighty Mississippi River.
After we finish our 3 hour tour we will split for lunch and exploration in Pigeon Forge.
The Afternoon/Evening will be spent in the famous Dollywood enjoying Harvest Fest with fall treats and lite up pumpkins
- Private Pink Jeep Tour of the Smoky Mountains (3 hours)
- Exploring Pigeon Forge
- Dollywood Fall Fest
Day Four – October 27
- Checking out of the hotel
- Farewell Breakfast family style
- Heading back into Knoxville for Lunch and then airport drop off at 1:00 pm
Pricing and Payment Information
Some bedrooms located on lower level with stairs. Please note if you are not able to climb stairs well.
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
Double Occupancy for this trip you will be placed in 1 of 2 queen bunk rooms. Bottom bunks ONLY will be used – 6 Queen beds per room & 2 bathrooms. Second double suite has 3 Queen beds one bathroom.
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days prior to the trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Single Occupancy Lodging for 3 nights / 4 days
- Airport ground transportation
- Private Pink Jeep Tour of the Smoky Mountains
- Top Rated Private Chef
- Live music
- Dollywood Entrence for Harvest Fest
- Optional Coaster experience
One soft drink beverage is included with each meal
- 3 Breakfast
- 1 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
Not Included in Price
- Specialty Liquors
- Gratuity for tour guides
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: McGhee-Tyson Airport (TYS) in Knoxville, Tennessee -OR- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Arrival Date: October 24. Arrive no later than 3pm.
Departure Airport: McGhee-Tyson Airport (TYS) in Knoxville, Tennessee -OR- Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Departure Date: October 27. Airport drop of 1:00 pm
Needed for this Trip
The house has 2 hot tubs – so bring you swim suit if you want to take a dib!
Closed toed shoes for the Jeep Tour
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.