RED ROCKS NATIONAL PARK, LAKE MEAD & LAS VEGAS ADVENTURE
October 16 – 20, 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $3,250
Double Occupancy – $2,650
Dates: October 16 – 20, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Accommodations: Red Rocks Resort & Casino
Meet your Red Rocks/Las Vegas Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Join us as we journey into the wild beauty of our 36th state. You will experience beautiful state parks such as the Valley of Fire, Lake Mead and Hoover Dam and that will enchant you with their signature show-stopping beauty. There’s good reason these two gems beckon hikers, photographer, and nature-lovers from all over the globe. Plus, we will give you a local view of one of the most popular cities in the US – the Las Vegas Strip!
Get the local view of one of the most popular cities in the US. Enjoy a night on the strip to start off the trip followed by a visit to the Valley of the Fire on your way to Zion National Park. Enjoy some great hikes and photo ops during your trip. End your vacation with a night in DT Vegas off Fremont Street to cap off your trip.
- E-biking through Red Rocks National Park
- Touring the Neon Museum
- Hiking at Valley of Fire and Fire Wave & Mouse’s Tank
- Walking the Las Vegas Strip
- Spending time enjoying Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam National Parks walking or hiking & having a boat tour
- Enjoying a fabulous Cirque du Soleil show
Day 1 – October 16: Arrive anytime after 1 pm at LAS International Airport and be personally shuttled to the beautiful Red Rock Resort & Casino in. You will have time to check in to your room and relax before meeting up at 6:30 pm for cocktails and a welcome dinner at Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar in the hotel.
- Arriving in Las Vegas – the city that never sleeps!
- Staying at the beautiful Red Rock Resort & Casino
- Overlooks stunning Red Rock National Park
- Welcome dinner will be at Hearthstone Kitchen & Cellar
- Refined American fare with wood-fired flavors in an earthy eclectic space
It’s a video of the restaurant we will be going to on Day 1:
Day 2 – October 17: Meet in the lobby at 9 am for a light breakfast and coffee followed by heading out to Red Rocks National Park. We will E-bike through the Red Rocks Park with a picnic lunch to follow. Then, we will return to the hotel for an afternoon poolside with new friends and cocktails. In the early evening, we will go downtown and will have dinner at Esther’s Kitchen. After dinner we will take a short walk on iconic Fremont Street.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- E-biking through Red Rocks National Park with a picnic lunch
- Relaxing afternoon poolside with your new friends and cocktails
- Dinner at Esther’s Kitchen
- Enjoy a nighttime walk on Historic Fremont Street – the street where it all started!
Day 3 – October 18: Breakfast at the hotel and then we will meet in lobby to go to the Valley of Fire for a walking tour. We will walk or you can ride in an electric cart for approximately 3 miles around Fire Wave and Mouse’s Tank. Lunch to be provided at van area after the hike. After lunch, we will return to the hotel to relax by the pool or explore the casino. We will meet up in the lobby for dinner at Lazy Dog followed by walking around Downtown Summerlin for those who want to do some shopping.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Walking or riding in an electric cart to see the beautiful Valley of Fire and Fire Wave & Mouse’s Tank
- Lunch will be a picnic lunch
- Free time when we return to the hotel for relaxing at the pool or exploring the casino
- Dinner at Lazy Dog
- Downtown Summerlin Shopping
Day 4 – October 19: Breakfast at the hotel and then we will meet in the lobby to go to Lake Mead/Hoover Dam National Parks. First stop will be at Hoover Dam Bridge and the overlook, and then will park at Lake Mead to have a guided tour by boat. Lunch will be in Boulder City Brewing. We will return to hotel for rest time or free time. We will meet for an early dinner at Eataly (own your own) inside the Park MGM on the Las Vegas Strip. After dinner will will go to a fabulous Cirque du Soleil show. After the show, we will walk the strip a little and enjoy a nightcap or dessert.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Spending time enjoying Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam National Parks walking and having a guided boat tour
- Lunch at Boulder City Brewing
- Dinner at Eataly (on your own)
- Enjoying a fabulous Cirque du Soleil show
- Walking the strip after the show and enjoying a nightcap or dessert
Day 5 – October 20: We will meet for our Goodbye Breakfast at the Red Rock Hotel to share stories and will depart for the airport with checkout at 11 am.
- Goodbye Breakfast – a time to say goodbye and share stories and photos
- Depart for the airport
Pricing and Payment Information
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
* 3% processing fee will be added if paying by credit card OR you can pay by ACH – and no fee will be added
Payment Plan available for this Trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Single Occupancy Lodging for 5 nights / 4 days
- Transportation from LAS airport, throughout trip, return to airport
- E-biking through Red Rocks Park
- Visiting the Las Vegas Neon Museum
- Hikes at Valley of Fire Park, Fire Wave & Mouse’s Tank and Lake Mead/Hoover Dam
- Attending Cirque du Soleil
One soft drink beverage is included with each meal
- 2 Breakfast
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
Not Included in Price
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Meals indicated “on your own”
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: LAS – Harry Reid International Airport
Arrival Date: October 16, 2023. Arrive no later than 2-4 pm.
Departure Airport: LAS – Harry Reid International Airport
Departure Date: October 20, 2023. Departure times at 11am.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.
Cirque du Soleil Las Vegas
Amazing Bellagio Fountains Water Show At Night in Las Vegas in HD
Red Rock Canyon Electric Bike Tour
Valley of Fire