NEW YORK CITY AT CHRISTMAS TIME
DECEMBER 11 – 15, 2023
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS
Trip Status: Sold Out Call for Waitlist 763-784-8291
Single Occupancy – $3,990
Double Occupancy – $3,390
Dates: December 11-15, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: New York City, NY
Airport: LGA – LaGuardia Airport OR JFK – JFK International Airport
Accommodations: The Civilian Hotel
Meet your HostS
Shayne & Christy
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour New York, Experience New York
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Past Trip Reviews
If you like to travel but have no one to travel with, consider Beatrice Bradley Experience Travel. I went on my first trip this summer and had a blast. I meet new friends and had a fun adventure. On the BB Experience Travel trips, you will go on great tours, eat at wonderful restaurants, and visiting the local sites. All the while you are making new friends and experiencing new adventures.
You will find that you will be comfortable within hours once you arrive and you will cry when the adventure is over. I have been on three trips and each was filled with fun and excitement.
Sign up! You won’t regret it!!! –Rita
I made forever friends. I loved the experience, Shayne and Kristi were just awesome. They were very knowledgeable about the area and anticipated all of our needs. They even anticipated things we wanted to see or do that we didn’t even know we wanted to see her do. Would definitely go again. Hosts could not have been better..
Yes. My first time traveling alone, and it was easy and fun and everything I hoped could be and more. I highly recommend Beatrice and Bradley travel for conservative women. It’s easy fun, and he immediately fill part of the group.. if you have not traveled alone before this is a great way to start. It is not intimidating in anyway.. –Ivy
Day One: Monday, December 11, 2023 – Arrival Day
Please fly into LGA – LaGuardia Airport or JFK Airport to arrive before 3 pm for the airport pick up.
We will be staying at the fabulous Civilian Hotel – A melting pot of arts, music and theatre, the CIVILIAN gives outsiders the chance to mingle with the who’s who of Manhattan’s creative scene. Many of New York’s brightest talents collaborated on the 203 guestrooms, adding distinctly local touches and authentic accents that make CIVILIAN like no other address in the city.
- Your host, Shayne will meet you at the airport and arrange transportation to the Civillian Hotel where host, Christy will be waiting to help you get checked into your room
- Welcome Happy Hour at The Starchild Lounge at the Civilian Hotel – An elevated lounge experience with exceptional views of the New York skyline
- The Welcome Dinner will be at The Blue Room Restaurant at the Civilian Hotel
- Taking a walk to enjoy New York City Nightlights
- Group Nightcap at a fun NYC spot
Day Two: Tuesday, December 12, 2023
- Breakfast together at Rosevale at The Civilian
- Leaving to walk to Radio City Music Hall
- Rockettes’ Christmas Spectacular Matinee – 2 hours
- Central Park Private Tour (2.5 hour walking tour) – Meeting outside Radio City Music Hall – with a Street Food lunch while on the tour!
- Dakota Apartments
- Strawberry Fields
- Cherry Hill
- Central Park Lake
- Bow Bridge
- Bethesda Fountain and Terrace
- The Mall
- Sheep’s Meadow
- Tavern on the Green (from outside)
- Wollman Skating Rink
- The Pond
- The Plaza Hotel
- Bergdorf Goodman Department Store
- Tiffany & Co.
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Dinner at Lafayette
Day Three: Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- Breakfast at Rosevale Kitchen at the hotel
- Heading over to Macy’s Herald Square for the tour
- New York Christmas Private Tour (2.5 hour tour) – Meeting in front of Macy’s Herald Square
- Macy’s Herald Square: the inspiration of “Miracle on 34th Street” and birthplace of many holiday shopping traditions
- The spectacular holiday windows along Fifth Avenue, including Bergdorf Goodman Department Store, Tiffany & Co. , Dolce & Gabbana, and Sak’s Fifth Avenue
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Hear how NYC’s writers, artists, and immigrants created countless American holiday traditions, including Christmas trees, classic Christmas songs, and the ubiquitous jolly Santa Claus
- We’ll visit the center of the city’s holiday celebration – Rockefeller Center, the dazzling Channel Gardens decorations and the towering Rock Center Christmas Tree
- FAO Schwarz Toy Store
- Radio City Music Hall & the Rockettes
- Free time to explore Bryant Park Winter Village with lunch on your own while exploring
- A tour at the 3-West Club – The National Women’s Republican Club
- Dinner at the 3-West Club Restaurant
- Walking by Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas lights and the Christmas tree
Day Four: Thursday, December 14, 2023
- Breakfast will be Croissants and coffee on the go
- Hop On/Hop Off NYC Bus Tour Guided Audio (ALL DAY PASS)
- Statue of Liberty
- The Battery
- 40 Wall Street/Trump Building
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Wall Street
- Grant’s Tomb
- St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Woolworth Building
- 911 Fallen Heroes Memorial
- Empire State Building / KoreaTown
- Dinner at Refinery Rooftop in Midtown
- Taking a walk to see the New York Christmas lights on the way to the hotel
Day Five: Friday, December 15, 2023 – Departure Day
- Farewell Breakfast with the group at The Blue Dog
- Checking out of the hotel
- Free time exploring NYC until you need to go to the airport
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Easy
There will be walking and standing during the tour. You will need to be able to get in and out of a van.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: LGA – LaGuardia Airport OR JFK – JFK International Airport
Arrival Date: December 11, 2023
Pick Up Times: 3:00 PM
Departure Airport: LGA – LaGuardia Airport OR JFK – JFK International Airport
Departure Date: December 15, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.