Discovering New Orleans
November 11 – 15, 2022
5 Days / 4 nights
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $3,350
Double Occupancy – $2,850
Dates: November 11 – 15, 2022
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: New Orleans, LA
Airport: MSY – New Orleans Airport
Accommodations: W New Orleans
Meet your New Orleans Hostesses
Shayne Barsness & Jane Rabe
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
EXPLORING NEW ORLEANS
New Orleans is world-renowned for it’s distinctive music, Creole cuisine, unique dialects and it’s annual celebrations and festivals, most notably Mardis Gras. The historic heart of the city is the French Quarter, known for it’s French and Creole Architecture and vibrant nightlife along Bourbon Street. The city has been described as the “most unique” in the United States, owing in large part to it’s cross-cultural and multilingual heritage.
Historic Jackson Square, originally known in the 18th century as “Place d’Armes,” and later renamed in honor of the Battle of New Orleans hero Andrew Jackson, is a timeless attraction in the heart of the French Quarter of New Orleans. This famous landmark facing the Mississippi River is surrounded by historic buildings, including the St Louis Cathedral the Presbytere and Cabildo (Louisiana State Museums), not to mention the Lower and Upper Pontalba Apartments, the oldest apartment buildings in the United States. The Pontalba Apartments offer retail shops, museums, galleries and restaurants on the ground level; their second and third floors still house a selection of prestigious apartments. For well over a half-century, there has been an open-air artist colony at Jackson Square. Local artists paint, draw, create portraits, caricatures, and display their work on the square’s iron fence. Some have been there for generations! Jackson Square is a favorite site for visitors and locals. The artists, restaurants, museums, merchants and the square itself make Jackson Square one of the French Quarter’s most popular destinations.
ST LOUIS CATHEDRAL
The Cathedral-Basilica of Saint Louis, King of France, also called St. Louis Cathedral, is the seat of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of New Orleans and is the oldest cathedral in continuous use in the United States. It is dedicated to Saint Louis, also known as King Louis IX of France.
Bourbon Street is a historic street in the heart of the French Quarter of New Orleans. Extending thirteen blocks from Canal Street to Esplanade Avenue.
Royal Street is a street in the French Quarter of New Orleans, Louisiana, U.S. It is one of the original streets of the city, dating from the early 18th century, and is known today for its antique shops, art galleries.
NEW ORLEANS CUISINE
New Orleans is one of the culinary capitals of the U.S., with a cuisine entirely it’s own reflecting the city’s Cajun, Creole, and French roots. Creole cuisine is a fusion, unique to the New Orleans area, of French, Spanish, West African, and Native American cuisine. It was also influenced by later immigrants from Germany, Italy, and other locations. Like French food, it sometimes makes use of rich sauces and complex preparation techniques. Famous for being a doughnut without the hole, this popular sweet treat is one of the city’s most famous food staples that both locals and visitors savor all year long, available 24-hours a day in New Orleans at more than one coffee hotspot. The New Orleans beignet is great for breakfast, dessert or a midnight snack.
Day 1 – Nov 11 Please fly into MSY – New Orleans Airport to arrive before 3 pm for the airport pick up.
- We will get settled into The W New Orleans
- We will do a Welcome Happy Hour at the bar at the hotel
- Dinner will be at Antoine’s – the Nation’s Oldest Restaurant!
Day 2 – Nov 12
- Breakfast will be at Cafe du Monde – a famous New Orleans landmark close to the hotel
- Boarding Steamboat Natchez at 11:00 am for a Jazz Lunch Cruise
- Shopping and free time exploring Jackson Square area in the afternoon
- Dinner at Cochon, known for it’s Creole and Southern cuisine
Day 3 – Nov 13
- Breakfast at Stanley’s of New Orleans
- Touring the historic St Louis Cathedral
- Lunch on your own and free time exploring
- Stopping by Sazerac House for a tour and a cocktail tasting and a cocktail making class
- Dinner at Ornaud’s Creole Restaurant enjoying some Dixieland Jazz by the Gumbo Trio
Day 4 – Nov 14
- Breakfast at the hotel’s restaurant
- Shopping and exploring on Royal Street in the French Quarter
- Lunch in the Historic Garden District
- Guided tour in the Historic Garden District and the Lafayette Cemetery
- Goodbye Dinner at Gallatoire’s Creole Restaurant
Day 5 – Nov 15
- Checking out of the hotel
- Goodbye Breakfast at Cafe’ Amelie
- Last minute shopping and free time
- Heading to the airport to depart for home
Pricing and Payment Information
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked before Aug 1, 2022
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Single Occupancy Lodging for 5 days / 4 nights
- Airport ground transportation
- Local Tours
- Dinners, Lunches, Breakfasts
One soft drink beverage is included with each meal
- 4 Breakfast
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
Not Included in Price
- Specialty Liquors
- Gratuity for tour guides
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: MSY – New Orleans Airport
Arrival Date: Friday, November 11, 2022. Arrive no later than 3:00pm.
Departure Airport: MSY – New Orleans Airport
Departure Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2022. Departure times will vary.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.