escape to the keys and VISIT Dry Tortuga’s National Park
February 5 – 10, 2023 – OPEN
February 10 – 15, 2023 – OPEN
6 days / 5 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy – $5,990
Double Occupancy – $5,190
February 5 – 10
Feb 10 – 15
6 Days / 5 Nights
Location: Key West, Florida
Airport: Key West International Airport
Accommodations: Private Estate located in Historic Downtown Key West
Meet your Hostess
Shayne & Christy
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Key West, Experience Key West
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Arrival Day
Fly into Key West International Airport. Your vacation starts as soon as you arrive! We will meet you at the airport
- Check into our lovely, historic private estate right off Duval Street.
- Welcome Dinner together
Day Two: Duval Street & Southern Most Pointe
Waking up in Key West, is there anything better?
- We want to take full advantage of our lovely estate in downtown Key West. We will spend the morning getting to know each other, hanging out by the pool, walking downtown, finding the best Key Lime Pie.
- Visit the Southern Most Pointe
- Dinner at Blue Haven
- Music and Fun at Durty Harrys
Day Three: Dry Tortuga’s by Seaplane
Visit one of the world’s most unique eco-attractions, Dry Tortuga’s National Park, “This 100 square mile underwater national park is the last region of healthy shallow and deep reef habitats in the Florida Keys and one of the most fertile marine nurseries in the hemisphere. The Dry Tortugas National Park, just 70 miles from Key West, is a nature lover’s paradise. Surrounded by sparkling blue and green waters, Fort Jefferson Dry Tortugas boasts a pristine subtropical marine ecosystem which includes an intact coral reef community. Populations of fish and wildlife, including loggerhead and green sea turtles make these islands a real piece of treasure. The park maintains one of the most isolated and least disturbed habitats for endangered and threatened sea turtles in the United States. And it supports the only significant North American sooty and noddy tern nesting colony on Bush and Long Key and harbors the only frigate bird nesting colony in the U.S. on Long Key.”
- View the Key’s from above in a Seaplane
- Seaplane will take us to the Dry Tortuga’s National Park
Day Four: Beach & History Day
- Stroll the Key’s Beautiful Shores
- Tour the Hemmingway House
- Dinner together at Sunset Pier with Live Music
Day Five: Shopping, Adventure & Sunset Cruise
- Shop downtown Key West
- Hang out by the pool & relax
- Option to rent a kayak, bike, or snorkel equipment
- Hop aboard a Sunset Cruise to view the most spectacular sunset, listen to live music and watch for dolphins while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and drinks
Day Six: Departure Day
Depart at your leisure out of Key West International Airport
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Easy
Biggest Physical Requirement: Getting in and out of a Seaplane (with help). There will be sidewalk walking, getting in and out of a golf cart, standing, riding on a boat, walking on the beach.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation, so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Key West International Airport
Arrival Date: February 5, 2023 OR February 10, 2023
Pick Up Times: Pick up times will vary
Departure Airport: Key West International Airport
Departure Date: February 10, 2023 or February 15, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.