escape to the keys with new friends
February 5 – 10, 2023 – SOLD OUT
Feb 10 – 15, 2023 – OPEN
6 days / 5 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy – $5,990 – Only 2 Spots Left!
Double Occupancy – $5,190 – SOLD OUT
February 5 – 10 –SOLD OUT
Feb 10 – 15 – OPEN
6 Days / 5 Nights
Location: Key West, Florida
Airport: Key West International Airport
Accommodations: Private Estate located in Historic Downtown Key West
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Sunset Cruises, Live Music, Dolphins, Seaplanes, National parks…
and we’re just getting started!
Day One: – Arrival Day
Fly into Key West International Airport. Your vacation starts as soon as you arrive! We will meet you at the airport
- Check into our lovely, historic private estate right off Duval Street.
- Welcome Dinner together
Day Two: Duval Street & Southern Most Pointe
Waking up in Key West, is there anything better?
- We want to take full advantage of our lovely estate in downtown Key West. We will spend the morning getting to know each other, hanging out by the pool, walking downtown, finding the best Key Lime Pie.
- Visit the Southern Most Pointe
- Dinner at Blue Haven
- Music and Fun at Durty Harrys
Day Three: Dry Tortuga’s by Seaplane
Visit one of the world’s most unique eco-attractions, Dry Tortuga’s National Park, “This 100 square mile underwater national park is the last region of healthy shallow and deep reef habitats in the Florida Keys and one of the most fertile marine nurseries in the hemisphere. The Dry Tortugas National Park, just 70 miles from Key West, is a nature lover’s paradise. Surrounded by sparkling blue and green waters, Fort Jefferson Dry Tortugas boasts a pristine subtropical marine ecosystem which includes an intact coral reef community. Populations of fish and wildlife, including loggerhead and green sea turtles make these islands a real piece of treasure. The park maintains one of the most isolated and least disturbed habitats for endangered and threatened sea turtles in the United States. And it supports the only significant North American sooty and noddy tern nesting colony on Bush and Long Key and harbors the only frigate bird nesting colony in the U.S. on Long Key.”
- View the Key’s from above in a Seaplane
- Seaplane will take us to the Dry Tortuga’s National Park
Day Four: Beach & History Day
- Stroll the Key’s Beautiful Shores
- Tour the Hemmingway House
- Dinner together at Sunset Pier with Live Music
Day Five: Shopping, Adventure & Sunset Cruise
- Shop downtown Key West
- Hang out by the pool & relax
- Option to rent a kayak, bike, or snorkel equipment
- Hop aboard a Sunset Cruise to view the most spectacular sunset, listen to live music and watch for dolphins while enjoying hors d’oeuvres and drinks
Day Six: Departure Day
Depart at your leisure out of Key West International Airport
Pricing and Payment Information
Single Occupancy – Open
Double Occupancy – Sold Out
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days before trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Welcome Dinner
- 5 night accommodations
- Meals noted below
- All group activities
- All group tours noted in itinerary
- All Breakfast
- All Dinners
Not Included in Price
- Airfare to Key West International Airport
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Key West International Airport
Arrival Date: February 5, 2023 OR February 10, 2023
Departure Airport: Key West International Airport
Departure Date: February 10, 2023 or February 15, 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.