Hawaii Adventure – the island’s of O’ahu and Kauai
October 30 – November 6, 2022
8 days / 7 nights
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $6,150
Dates: October 30 – November 6, 2022
8 Days / 7 Nights
Location: O’ahu & Kauai, Hawaii
Airport: HNL – Honolulu airport
Accommodations: The Royal Hawaiian & Oceanside Resort Kauai
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
A note from the hostess
Come explore Hawaii with our Beatrice Bradley group. The wondrous Waikiki Beach on Oahu and the lush garden island of Kauai will provide us with great opportunities to swim, snorkel, tour, shop and see what this paradise is all about. Let the Hawaiian Islands call your name and enjoy the unparalleled beauty with a group of great ladies making new life changing friends.
Our trip begins with a stay at the Royal Hawaiian hotel known as the “Pink Princess” on Waikiki Beach, this is the first hotel built on the beach, a lovely historic hotel perfectly located near all the action. The hotel is surrounded by tropical gardens and is next door to the Sheraton with its RumFire (ocean view) bar, made famous on the TV show Hawaii Five-O. Also within a one block radius is the Royal Hawaiian Center shopping plaza with cafes and several luxury boutiques.
While on Oahu, we will offer a hike up the iconic Diamond Head trail to see the breathtaking views of the former volcano and all the world’s best surfing beaches, the skyline of Waikiki beach and fabulous landscapes of the island. After hiking, as we follow along the North shore route, we will take in the aquamarine ocean, stop for a taste of the tropical fruits along the roadside and find a beachside shack to taste the true Hawaiian cuisine.
Another day, we will join the Turtle Canyon Catamaran and Snorkel cruise, this 3 hour cruise which guarantees seeing giant Sea Turtles and most likely Dolphins plus Whales. You don’t have to be a seasoned snorkeler to enjoy this cruise, however, you may opt instead to have a tour of the Pearl Harbor Memorial if you would rather. After dining and shopping and sightseeing in a very vibrant setting we fly together to the Garden Isle, Kauai. On Kauai we will get to understand the wild beauty and lovely tropical landscapes in an “ inner peace “ inducing atmosphere. There are lots of adventures to be had on the garden isle including the Waimea Canyon, also known as the Grand Canyon of Hawaii. We will offer bicycle riding near our accommodations, a tour of one of the wonderful coffee plantations, and a trip along the coast on the Na Pali drive.
Warm breezes and warm smiles always greet you in Hawaii. Join me this fall,
Trip Details & Itinerary
Day One: October 30
Arrive Honolulu airport (we will make three pickups at 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:30pm). If you arrive earlier or do not want to wait for pickup, please make your way to the Royal Hawaiian Hotel on Waikiki Beach via Taxi or Uber. Join us for a welcome Happy Hour with drinks and canapes.
- We will get settled into The Royal Hawaiian Resort
- We will do a Welcome Happy Hour at the bar at the hotel
Day 2 & 3 – October 31, November 1
Join us each morning for a group breakfast. Then we will take off to hike Diamond Head and explore the beautiful North Shore of Oahu one day. The next day we will offer the Pearl Harbor Monument and the Snorkel Sea Turtle boat tour.
- Hike to glorious views from Diamond Head
- Savor tasty tropical treats as we skip along the coast of Oahu to see famous surfing sites, beautiful ocean scenery and special landmarks.
- Snorkel with the grand sea turtles and get some very special snapshots.
- Visit the honored Pearl Harbor Memorial to remember the sacrifices made during a tough time in our history.
- Walk to Dinner each night for special Hawaiian treats and a great beach vibe
Day 4 – November 2
We have an early breakfast and make our way to the airport for our quick flight to Kauai. Once there we will check into the Kauai Shores resort and enjoy pool, Ocean, and beach time.
- Fly to the lovely Garden Isle (Inter-island airline tickets included)
- Check into our Oceanside resort the Kauai Shores, jump in the pool or Ocean.
- Join us for a special sea view dinner at the Lava Lava Beach Club right at the resort.
Day 5, 6, 7 – November 3-6 Touring of Kauai
For Early risers there is a Yoga class on the beach at our resort.
We will drive the most dramatic 17 miles of the Napali Coast , stopping to take pictures and dip our toes in the ocean along the way. See the sites used in shooting numerous movies like Jurassic Park, Elvis’s Blue Hawaii, South Pacific, Honeymoon in Vegas and more.
One day we visit the Kauai Coffee Plantation which is the largest coffee growing spot in the USA. The company provides a guided tour and a special tasting of as many coffees as you want at the end. They have over 100 flavors.
Another day we will drive to the Waimea Canyon State Park for a glorious hike around a part of the rim.
Those that would like to explore some of the area’s famous beaches can hop in the van for a tour and a swim at Poipu and other nearby beaches.
While on Kauai:
- A special hike around the rim of the Waimea Canyon- the Grand Canyon of Hawaii
- A tasting visit and tour of America’s largest coffee plantation
- Snorkeling at Poipu Beach We encounter Tropical fish, turtles, maybe Dolphins!
- Drive the 17 miles of the NaPali coast made famous in movies.
Day 8 – November 6
Fly back to Oahu in the morning to catch afternoon, evening flights home.
Pricing and Payment Information
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days before trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Inter-island Flights
- Welcome Dinner
- 7 night accommodations
- Meals noted below
- All group activities
- All group tours noted in itinerary
One soft drink beverage is included with each meal
- 7 breakfast
- 5 lunch
- 7 dinner
Not Included in Price
- Airfare to HNL
- Specialty Liquors
- Gratuity for Host
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: HNL – Honolulu Airport
Arrival Date: October 30, 2022. We will make three pickups at 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:30pm
Inter-Island Flight – Included
Departure Airport: HNL – Honolulu Airport
Departure Date: November 6, 2022. Evening Flights – After 3 pm
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
Walking, Easy level hikes, Snorkeling, Biking
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.