50th anniversary of the famous balloon fiesta
albuquerque, Santa fe, and route 66
September 30 – october 4, 2022
Single Occupancy $3,350-
Double Occupancy $2,950
Dates: September 30 – October 4
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Albuquerque and Santa Fe, New Mexico
Airport: ABQ – Albuquerque, NM (Albuquerque Int’l Sunport)
Accommodations: Hyatt Tayama Resort
Meet your Albuquerque, NM Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Day 1: September 30, 2022: Welcome to Albuquerque, New Mexico! For flight information please see “flight information” tab below.
- Welcome Dinner at the Resort where we will get acquainted and go briefly over the trip
- It will be an early night because we will rise early to be a VIP to witness the mass ascension at the Balloon Fiesta
Day 2: October 1st Rise and Shine! We will be up early to head to the Dawn Patrol and Mass Ascension while they sing the National Anthem. We will return to the Hotel to re-group before heading back into old town Albuquerque. We will head to the Sawmill, an indoor/outdoor marketplace with tons of food and vendors, for lunch and drinks. TBD for the afternoon
- Mass Ascension & Dawn Patrol at Balloon Fiesta
- Sawmill Market
- Old town Albuquerque
Day 3: October 2nd Easy Morning at the hotel – there are many trails and activities on the resort grounds. Mid-Morning we will head out to the Acoma Pueblo – one of New Mexico’s most dramatic landmarks. We then will head back to the back to the Balloon Fiesta grounds to be VIP for the After Glow Fireworks Show – dinner and cocktails served!
- Free time at the Tayama Resort
- Acoma Pueblo – historic landmark
- Balloon Fiesta Afterglow Fireworks Show
Day 4: October 3rd We are off to Santa Fe for the day! TBD Details
Pricing and Payment Information
This is a VIP Event Tour and is expected to sell out
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked before July 20, 2022
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Single Occupancy Lodging for 4 nights / 5 days
- Airport ground transportation
- 2 Admission to the Balloon Fiesta, 50th Anniversary
- Local Tours
- Special Dinner with cocktails
One soft drink beverage is included with each meal
- 4 Breakfast
- 2 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
Not Included in Price
- Specialty Liquors
- Tips for tour guides
- Full Trip Balance is due if the Trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: ABQ – Albuquerque, NM (Albuquerque Int’l Sunport)
Arrival Date: Friday, September 30th. Arrive no later than 2:30pm.
Departure Airport: ABQ – Albuquerque, NM (Albuquerque Int’l Sunport)
Departure Date: Tuesday, October 4th. Departure times will vary
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can not find a arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options.
1. let our team know ASAP and its possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
Standing and walking tours
Albuquerque Average High/Low in April: 78 degrees/65 degrees
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.