a little of knoxville, a lot of asheville
April 29- May 3 , 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy – $3,290
Double Occupancy – $2,890
Dates: April 29 – May 3, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Asheville, NC
Airport: Knoxville Regional Airport
Accommodations: Asheville Downtown Hotel
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Let’s take the scenic route…
Day One: Saturday, April 29 – Arrival Day + Knoxville
Fly into Knoxville Regional Airport
- Check into our downtown Knoxville Hotel
- Explore Knoxville
- Welcome Dinner together
Day Two: Sunday, April 30 – Knoxville to Asheville & The Appalachian Trail
We will wake up in Knoxville and grab a fantastic brunch together before we head out for the 2 hour scenic drive to Asheville. Along the way we are going to stop at the town of Hot Springs, North Carolina, where the Appalachian Trail runs right through the small little town.
- Brunch at one of Knoxville’s top Brunch spots
- Scenic Route through the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Pit stop to stretch your legs on the Appalachian Trail – Short hike if you choose
- Arriving in Asheville
Day Three: Monday, May 1 – Biltmore Estate, Ax Throwing, Sunset Dinner
After breakfast together we will head over to the Biltmore Estate and spend the entire morning walking around the magnificent house, property, gardens and winery. We will grab a snack at the Biltmore and head back to the hotel to get ready for our evening fun of Ax Throwing!
- Biltmore Estate
- Spring Biltmore Gardens, winery and property
- Private group ax throwing event – no skill required!
Day Four: Tuesday, May 2- Comedy Asheville Tour, Arts District and Farewell Dinner
Today we are spending the day in Asheville. Asheville is known for its food scene, arts district and craft beers and cocktails.
- Brunch together in town
- LaZoom Comedy Tour
- Optional Hike
- Freetime in town
- Farewell Dinner
Day Five: Wednesday, May 3- Departure Day
Please fly out of Knoxville Regional Airport
Pricing and Payment Information
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days before trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- All accommodations
- All meals listed as a group
- All tours listed
- All tips for group activities and meals
Not Included in Price
- Hotel Incidentals
- Full Trip Balance is due if the trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Knoxville Regional Airport
Arrival Date: April 29, 2023
Departure Airport: Knoxville Regional Airport
Departure Date: May 3, 2023. Drop off at the airport will be at 12 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I cannot find an arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options:
1. Let our team know ASAP and if it’s possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP.
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
All ground transportation is included
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.