a little of knoxville, a lot of asheville
April 29- May 3 , 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Trip Status: OPEN
Single Occupancy – $3,290 Limited Availability
Double Occupancy – $2,890 Sold Out
Dates: April 29 – May 3, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Asheville, NC
Airport: Knoxville Regional Airport
Accommodations: The Village Hotel on the Biltmore Grounds, Asheville
Meet your Hosts
Connie Pickett & Ellen Swanson
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Asheville, Experience Asheville
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
This is a Back-to-Back Experience
Join is in Nashville for a FREE night in between.
Transportation and Meals included!
Past Trip Reviews
I loved the Grand Ol Opry, hanging out in Critters karaoke bar, the snack lunch box we had, new friends and great hosts!!!
Traveling solo is a great way to build your independence and confidence….traveling with Beatrice Bradley allows you to do this while making new friends and not having to make all the arrangements!! Super fun and convenient with many options to choose from!. –Maureen
Being a shy introvert, traveling by myself wasn’t appealing to me. Finding this group allowed me to push myself a bit but also feel safe and in good company when I heard others stories of why they joined a trip. I had a great time! –Sandee
Day One: Saturday, April 29, 2023 – Arrival Day + Knoxville
Fly into Knoxville Regional Airport
- We will check into our Downtown Knoxville Hotel – The Tennessean located right across from the famous World’s Fair
- Welcome Dinner together on Market Street
Day Two: Sunday, April 30, 2023 – The Dogwood Arts Festival, The Appalachian Trail and arrive at The Biltmore
We will wake up in Knoxville and grab a fantastic breakfast together. We will walk across to the Dogwood Arts Festival and have until 1:00 to explore the world class art vendors. Then we will head out for our 2 hour scenic drive to Asheville. Along the way we are going to stop at the town of Hot Springs, North Carolina, where the Appalachian Trail runs right through the small little town.
- Breakfast together
- The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville at the World’s Fair Park
- Heading to The Biltmore in Asheville
- Pit stop to stretch your legs on the Appalachian Trail – Short hike if you choose
- Arriving in Asheville – Checking into the Village Hotel located right on the Biltmore Grounds
- Special Dinner together at the Bistro
Day Three: Monday, May 1, 2023 – Spring Day at the Biltmore
After breakfast together we will head over to the Biltmore Estate and spend the entire morning walking around the magnificent house, property, gardens and winery. The grounds are HUGE and this will be an all day excursion to really take it all in! We will start with the house and end at the Winery
- Spend the day exploring the Biltmore Estate
- Spring Biltmore Gardens, winery and property
- Dinner Togher
Day Four: Tuesday, May 2, 2023 – Comedy Asheville Tour, Arts District
Today we are able to have a later start and then we will make our way into the Town of Asheville. A quirky town full of arts and fun. We will take a comedy tour to learn a little bit about Asheville and then have time to explore. We will head back to our hotel and have time to walk around the Biltmore grounds (no admission) before our Farewell dinner together.
- Breakfast Together
- Exploring the Town of Asheville
- Optional Hike and shopping the small local shops of Asheville
- Freetime on the Biltmore Grounds
- Farewell Dinner
Day Five: Wednesday, May 3, 2023 – Departure Day
Please fly out of Knoxville Regional Airport – We will arrive at the Knoxville airport at 12:00. Please schedule your flight accordingly
Thinking about it?Let us know
- Thinking of joining us? Let our team know and we will reach out to you in the next couple days
- Let us know if you have questions here
- Have questions now? Call us at 763-784-8291
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Add-on Trip ExtensionNashville - A Honky Tonk Time
- Book back-to-back and get a FREE night in between. Transportation and meals provided. *Nashville is prior to Asheville
- Nashville Information Here
- Price is additional – Payment plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Easy
There will be walking tours for up to 2.5 hours with sitting (The Biltmore)
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Knoxville Regional Airport
Arrival Date: April 29, 2023
Pick Up Times: Pick up time may vary
Departure Airport: Knoxville Regional Airport
Departure Date: May 3, 2023
Drop off Times: 12pm
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.