LUXURY BEACH EXPERIENCE on THE GULF OF MEXICO
January 27 – 31, 2024
January 31 – February 4, 2024
5 days / 4 nights
OR choose both for a 9 Day / 8 Night Experience
Trip Status: Open
Price: from $1,875 to $3,950
*Pricing details found below
January 27 – January 31, 2023
January 31 – February 4, 2023
5 days/4 nights
Book both for a 9 day / 8 night experience
Location: Anna Maria Island, Florida
Airport: Sarasota International Airport (SRQ)
Meet your Hostess
Ellen Swanson, Debra Shutt & Kim Kalan
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Anna Maria Island, Experience Anna Maria Island
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Friday, January 27 or Tuesday, January 31 – Arrival Day
Fly into Sarasota International Airport (SRQ).
- Arrival any time after 3:00 pm for pickups and we will settle into our private 10-bedroom beachfront house on the Gulf of Mexico (the house even has an elevator!)
- Enjoy Champagne upon arrival and time to explore the house and beach
- Take the Kayaks, Paddle Boards or Snorkel Gear for a test drive run
- Relax on the beach under an umbrella with a drink in hand or grab a new friend and explore the island on a golf cart
- Welcome family style dinner together on the open-air balcony
- Sunset beach walk and pool side nightcap
Day Two: Saturday, January 28 or Wednesday, February 1, 2023 – Sandy Toes and Egmont Key Boat Tour
- Early Risers Coffee Beach Shell Walk * The White Sand Beach are ideal for strolling, sunning, swimming and solitude. It’s not unusual to spend long hours exploring and encountering shorebirds and seashells at the edge the Gulf of Mexico
- SUNRISE PADDLE – Private Kayaks, Paddle Boards or Snorkel Gear will be ready and waiting
- Breakfast and coffee at the house
- Painting Sand Dollars at Shiny Fish Emporium
- Lunch at Pizza Social
- Egmont Key Private Snorkeling Boat Tour * EGMONT KEY PRIVATE BOAT TOUR Egmont Key State Park is primarily a wildlife refuge, it can be a personal refuge – a place to relax and collect shells along secluded, pristine beaches. Accessible only by private boat, Egmont Key has a unique natural and cultural history, including a lighthouse that has stood since 1858.
- Dinner at Skinny’s Burgers
- Back to the house to hang out, getting to know new friends and using the hot tub
- Golf Cart nightcap for those that like to burn the midnight oil!
Day Three: Sunday, January 29 or Thursday, February 2, 2023 – Kayak ECO-Tour and Grouper at Tides Day
- Early Risers Coffee Beach Shell Walk OR SUNRISE PADDLE – Private Kayaks, Paddle Boards or Snorkel Gear right from our beach
- Al Fresco breakfast at the house
- Kayak ECO Coastal Island Tour * The Coastal Island Tour is consistently reviewed as an absolutely unforgettable adventure! Dolphins, manatees, birds, and a huge variety of marine critters are the highlights of this tour and our expert guides know just where to spot them. Each Coastal Island Tour is a completely unique experience, filled with loads of opportunities to get a peek into the ways and wonders of life on the coast.
- Lunch at the house
- Beach Massage (add on cost for beach massage) OR Freetime at the beach or poolside or exploring via the golf carts exploring Pine Street (Island Shopping)
- Dinner at Tides Tables – we will ride the Monkey Bus to get there
- Riding the Monkey Bus after dinner to go and get ice cream for dessert!
- Nightcap Poolside
Day Four: Monday, January 30 or Friday, February 3, 2023
- Early Risers Coffee Beach Walk OR taking out our Private Kayaks, Paddle Boards or Snorkel Gear right from our beach
- Breakfast at North Shore Cafe
- Docent-led History tour – Anna Maria Island Historical Society Museum, Old City Jail, Belle Haven Cottage and the Mangrove Walk
- Free time to show and explore the Pine Street shops OR going back to the house to relax on the beach or use the kayaks or paddle boards
- Beach Party at the house by the pool and beach with fun cocktails
- Sunset Beach Dinner prepared by Sandy Toes Catering
- Late Night Beach Walk or poolside nightcap
Day Five: Tuesday, January 31 or Saturday, February 4, 2023 – Departure day
- Last Early Risers Coffee Beach Walk
- Take out our Private Kayaks, Paddle Boards or Snorkel Gear right from our beach
- Goodbye Breakfast at the house
- If time allows take the golf carts to lunch on your own
- Flights home anytime after 1:00 pm
Sea Swept – Beachfront luxury 10-bedroom home! Rooftop deck, pool, spa, and private beach access.
Master Suit Balcony Ocean View Single Occ. – $3,950
*Or bring your friend, sister, or daughter (40 +) to share this amazing king master suite $1,975 share the room. *You will be sharing 1 King size bed.
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – High
All activities are age appropriate 55+. There will be walking, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling and swimming. Getting in and out of boats and golf carts with help.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Sarasota International Airport (SRQ)
Arrival Date: January 27, 2023 or January 31, 2023
Pick Up Times: Please Arrive by 3:00 PM
Departure Airport: Sarasota International Airport (SRQ)
Departure Date: January 31, 2023 or February 4, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off time is 1:00pm
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.