THE MAGIC OF THE EMERALD ISLE-IRELAND
October 1 – 8, 2022
Ireland has beauty beyond imagination; around every corner, at the end of every narrow one lane road, and as you stand gazing out onto the vast Atlantic Ocean from a remarkable vantage point along the Wild Atlantic Way. We have crafted a tour that is memorable from the minute we pick you up until we return you to the Dublin airport.
Our route will show you lovely attractions along a Southern path which will include towns and sites such as Clifden to the far west in the Connemara region and the lovely Kylemore Abbey, Doolin in the Burren with its dramatic Cliffs of Moher and great musical pubs at night. Then onto Killarney with the famous lake views and stunning National Park.
We will spend two nights in lively Killarney to enjoy a day trip along the Dingle Peninsula, home to beehive huts and endless coastal views. We continue to Kinsale, a wonderful vibrant town with a great foodie scene set on one of Ireland’s most beautiful, natural, nautical bays. Eating, shopping and pubs, what’s not to love?
We leave Kinsale to travel to Midleton where Jameson is distilled then on to Waterford’s storied Viking Triangle. This evening we will stay at the renown Dunbrody Hotel and Spa. As we come to our last day/night we will spend time in Wexford/Wicklow area and our night is to be spent in the luxury of the famous Brook Lodge and Wells Spa hotel at Macreddin Village.
Touring the South of Ireland will allow us to treat you to genuine Irish pub grub as well as imaginative meals created with the freshest Irish produce. The more than 14 stops at attractions have been hand-picked to give you the true Irish experience. We will have guides at many of the destinations who will give us the detailed history of the area, you will have ample time to take all the pictures you can, the Irish countryside is so varied and uniquely beautiful. And at least a few nights can be spent hearing that addicting Irish music in one of the local spots. This will be a trip to remember, always.
Book Solo and Enjoy Double Occupancy
No need to find a roommate, we will pair you with one of our other fabulous travelers!
Trip Status: SOLD OUT
Single Occupancy $5,850
Double Occupancy $5,250
October 1 – 8, 2022
8 Days / 7 Nights
Location: Market Square, Clifden, Co. Galway, H71 KN29, Ireland
Airport: Dublin Airport (DUB)
Accommodations: Alcock & Brown Hotel
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Day 1 – Arrive at the Dublin airport, clear Customs and be ready for pickup by 9:30am. ***This may require you to travel and arrive the day before (depending on where you are coming from. Contact your host if this is the case for suggestions). Our Mercedes passenger van will swing around to pick everyone up and we will depart for our journey to Clifden where our tour makes the first stop. Once in Clifden we will have lunch together and join a knowledgeable local guide for a tour of the town at 2:00pm. Once finished with the tour, you will head back to the hotel, some may now retire for the day, or you can join other ladies and have a cocktail or two to relax. We have not scheduled a formal dinner this night because many who just came in from the US will want to retire early but we will have a pub spot ready for those who want to go out. Our Hotel is Alcock and Brown.
- Depart Dublin Airport
- Drive to Clifden on the West Coast of Ireland
- Enjoy lunch and a guided walking tour of the town
Day 2 – After our lovely Irish Breakfast we will hop on board and travel to the wonderful Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Garden. Meticulously maintained by the Benedictine Nuns for more than the past 100 years, this 1,000-acre estate has been beautifully restored to the period and has a fantastic visitor experience. A lovely 6 acre walled Garden will also delight. We will enjoy a picnic lunch before beginning a coastal tour into County Clare. Unique in all the world, the Burren is almost lunar like in appearance with equally impressive flora and fauna, archaeological and natural rock formations. We will walk and explore a bit, then we will head out on the coastal roads passing beautiful villages like Ballyvaughn, Belle Harbor and more. We arrive in Doolin for the night, where we will stay at the Doolin Inn and dine at Anthony’s Restaurant. From your hotel you can walk to any pub in the village and find great craic.
- Visit Kylemore Abbey and Victorian Walled Gardens
- Visit Burren National Park special photo opp and walk around
- Drive Wild Atlantic Way to Doolin
Day 3 – We start our day with a great breakfast and then hop on board to begin our drive to the Cliffs of Moher. The short drive is very scenic and once we arrive you will see why the Irish believe this should be added to the Great wonders of the World list. The outstanding visitor center shares the history of the Cliffs and of course we will walk the path to get the best views – very dramatic!!! We will enjoy lunch in a 400 year old pub in the shadow of Bunratty Castle before making our way further south to the town of Killarney. After a tour of Ross Castle we have arranged for all to climb onto a jaunting carriages to whisk us around Killarney National Park. If time permits we will also visit the Torc waterfall for a nice walk through an enchanted wooded area. We land finally at the Brook Lodge in Killarney.
- Drive to the Cliffs of Moher, visit the exceptional visitor center and grab great pictures at the Cliffs.
- Visit Ross Castle and Killarney National Park with jaunting carriage ride.
- Walk to Torc Waterfall and wooded area
- Arrive and stay in Killarney- Brook Lodge
- Cliffs of Moher, Ross Castle
Day 4 – Our second day in Killarney begins with a fabulous breakfast, then we depart for a tour of the incredible Dingle Peninsula. We will have lunch (and a small wander- be sure to save room and pop into Murphy’s Ice Cream shop!) in this vibrant coastal town before exploring the rugged landscapes, mountains, history, and endless coastal views of Slea Head Drive. This evening we will enjoy dinner in Killarney before enjoying the lively pubs in town.
- Dingle and Slea Head Drive
- 2nd night in Killarney – Brook Lodge
Day 5 – This morning we continue on to Kinsale, one of my favorite cities, arriving in time to grab lunch. We will enjoy a private guided tour of Kinsale before turning you loose with your new friends to explore and enjoy the afternoon. We meet again for a group dinner, always delicious in this elevated foodie city.
- Arrive Kinsale for lunch
- Private walking tour
- Enjoy the afternoon to shop, explore and see the beautiful harbor
Day 6 – After breakfast we are off for a full day, having completed the bottom half of our circle South we now turn north and drive to Midleton to have the Jameson Experience. The Irish are long known for their triple distilled whiskey, Jameson has a smooth superb taste. It is fun to see how it is made. We will be driving through the Wexford/Waterford area, a beautiful landscape all around as we continue to the extraordinary Bishop’s Palace and Medieval Museum. This will be a full afternoon of history, architecture, and beautiful artifacts. We end our day at the Dunbrody Hotel and spa, a small luxury hotel located in Wexford. This hotel even has a world class cooking school, our dinner is sure to be a real treat. The hotel is situated on lovely 200+ acres of gardens and woods.
- A tour of the Jameson Distillery- The Jameson Experience
- Visit Bishop’s Palace
- Visit the Medieval Museum
- Dinner at the wonderful Dunbrody Hotel ( the cooking class kitchen)
Day 7 – Rise early for a walk around the grounds to warm up for our breakfast. Enjoy the lovely surroundings and cement our new friendships. Depart the Dunbrody House about 10:30am. We have a couple of stops today, first is the stunning Tintern Abbey and second is the Hook Head Lighthouse for more spectacular views. Tonight, as we are winding down we will be staying at the Brook Lodge and Spa in Wexford. This is a wonderful way to remember Ireland, one of the loveliest resort hotels. We will be sure to visit the quaint village bar and have some time to explore.
- Depart the lovely Dunbrody Hotel and tour around the Waterford area
- Scheduled stop Tinturn Abbey
- A stop and walk around the Hook Head Lighthouse
- On to Wicklow, staying at the Brook Lodge and Spa- fabulous grounds
- Touring around Wexford, Wicklow, and Tintern Abbey
Day 8 – We will assess our departure from Wicklow once we know what flights you have but suffice to say this will be an early rise day, the Dublin airport needs 3 hours to process through for your return flight. Please speak to me about your departure times before booking. It is important that you do not book a flight out before noon or so.
Pricing and Payment Information
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
Payment Plan available for this Trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Fourth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Lodging for 7 nights / 8 days
- Airport ground transportation
- All tour and event tickets
- All meals as stated in itinerary
- Private tour guides
- All meals together included
- All Beverages during meals
Not Included in Price
- Specialty Liquors
- Gratuity for tour guides
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Full Trip Balance is due if the Trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Dublin Airport (DUB)
Arrival Date: October 1 before 9:30 am
Departure Airport: Dublin Airport (DUB)
Departure Date: October 8
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can not find a arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options.
1. let our team know ASAP and its possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
Standing and walking tours
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.