October 15 – 22, 2023
8 days / 7 nights
Trip Status: SOLD OUT
Single Occupancy – $8390
Double Occupancy – $7790
Dates: October 15 – 22, 2023
8 Days / 7 Nights
Location: Naples, Italy
Airport: Naples Airport Call if you need help booking your ticket.
Accommodations: Hotel Royal Continental
Meet your Hosts
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Italy, Experience Italy
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
This is a Back-to-Back Experience
Join us in Italy for a FREE night in between.
Transportation and ALL Meals included!
Day One: Sunday, October 15, 2023 – Arrive in Naples
When you arrive in Naples, we will meet you to transfer you to the hotel. No time to waste, early afternoon we will take a tour of Naples to see towering palaces, narrow streets, and underground passages dating back thousands of years. We will visit the historic center of Naples with many monuments and then stop to taste test the street food of choice- Pizza in so many ways. We finish our tour by continuing to Dante Metro Station with modern art installations throughout and finally Toledo Metro Art Station.
We return to the hotel to have our Welcome to the Amalfi Coast tour dinner.
- Arrive Naples and transfer to the hotel.
- Walking tour of Naples including underground passageways and Art installation Metro venues
- Welcome Dinner
Day Two: Monday, October 16, 2023
After breakfast at our hotel, we will check out as we are on our way for a scenic sightseeing trip. Today we will tour the historic archeological site of Pompeii, set near the foot of Mount Vesuvius, Pompeii was a thriving Roman city and was tragically completely destroyed by when the volcano Mount Vesuvius erupted in 79AD. Our tour of this Unesco World Heritage site will allow us to see excavated city walls and view artifacts found as they excavated through the 15+ft of volcanic ash which covered everywhere.
After our tour we make our way to the exquisite town of Sorrento. A real gem of Southern Italy. Check into the hotel and get settled into the hotel ,have a bit of relax time and then we meet for a lovely dinner.
- Sightseeing trip to Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius World Unesco site
- Travel to Sorrento and check into our hotel. Dinner in Sorrento
Day Three: Tuesday, October 17, 2023
We have breakfast together and then meet our private tour guide as we leave for an all day guided tour of the heart of the Amalfi coast. We will visit Positano and view the town from above at the Belvedere of Madonnina view point, a real Instagram moment. We then proceed to the picturesque Positano center for a walking tour and wonderful views of the terraced cliffs, beautiful villas and the sparkling sea. After we have seen everything in Positano we will have a relaxed lunch. After lunch, visit a few shops and then gather back as we travel on to Ravello for a walk through the lovely town square and to view the Villa Ravello. Finally, back to Sorrento for some shopping and a wonderful dinner.
- Visit Positano and enjoy the views, the walking tour and have lunch.
- Visit Ravello, walk through town square and view Villa Ravello then return to hotel for Dinner.
Day Four: Wednesday, October 18, 2023
After breakfast today we head to the Port. We have a wonderful treat, we will be visiting the Island of Capri. Our boat Captain is English speaking and he will point out sights as we make our way to the Island. We must bring our swimming suits so we can jump into the Blue Grotto (weather permitting). Once we arrive at Port on Capri we will disembark to explore the streets and shops of Capri, we will have a meeting point to meet for lunch and soak up some sun. Mid afternoon we will get back on the boat for an easy trip back. Once back at the hotel, we freshen up and then meet for cocktails and dinner nearby.
- Travel to the port to board a boat for the Island of Capri
- Swim in the Blue Grotto ( weather permitting)
- Explore, experience the island and meet for lunch
- Take the boat back to Sorrento and return to the hotel for Dinner
Day Five: Thursday, October 19, 2023
Today after our breakfast we will check out of our Sorrento Hotel and head to the airport. We will catch a flight to Palermo, Sicily ( one hour) and arrive before noon. Once landed, we are met by our private driver who will whisk us away to our hotel. We drop our bags and grab lunch and then head on a comprehensive sightseeing tour of Palermo. This historic town has been a crossroads of civilization for 8 millenia. We will see the Norman Palace and Palantine Chapel. We will walk along Villa Bonanno to see a cathedral, the imposing Four Corners and then onto the Tuscan Fountain in Piazza Pretoria. When we return to the hotel we will have cocktails and relax before we head to a favorite restaurant of Sicilian food . Sicily is no longer know as the home to the mafiosa, it has become a hub for travelers seeking a different side of Italy with fabulous food from the sea, a totally different style of winemaking and hearty wonderful people.
- Check out of hotel and go to airport to fly to Palermo, Sicily
- Sightseeing trip around Palermo
- Return to Hotel for cocktails and then head out for dinner.
Day Six: Friday, October 20, 2023
After breakfast, we meet our private driver and we travel to Segesta and the unforgettable town of Erice. Segesta was an important trading center and now has the treasured Temple of Segesta and the Greek theater as favorite stops. We finish in Segesta and head on to Erice one of the most wonderfully preserved towns offering breathtaking views and a palpable sense of history. We will grab a bite to eat for lunch. As we finish our sightseeing we will find the best Pasticceria ( Italian pastry bakery) for a tasting of the famous Cannoli, Sicilian cassata, almond pasteries and other delicious pastry masterpieces. Upon our return to our hotel, we can relax, shop, have cocktails, etc.
- Tour Segesta and Erice with private guide
- Sightsee along a beautiful coastline, take time to visit some shops
- Taste the famous Sicilian pasteries then return to the hotel for dinner.
Day Seven: Saturday, October 21, 2023
Today we eat breakfast early, check out of our hotel and fly back to Sorrento. We get off the plane and head to the hotel to check in. This afternoon we have a wonderful treat. We will head out for our private cooking class for a teaching session about how to make Neapolitan traditional foods. The use of the luscious Amalfi coast lemons will figure prominently. We learn, we cook, we toast with wine and at the end we MANGIA ( eat a feast).
We travel back to our starting point by train and return to our hotel after a great day of adventure.
- After breakfast, fly back to Sorrento
- Private driver takes us to a special farmhouse Cooking class where we make favorites, drink wine and eat dinner, our farewell Dinner.
Day Eight: Sunday, October 22, 2023 – Departure Day
After breakfast we depart for the Naples airport and catch our flights home. Bidding our farewells to all our new friends and sharing photos and memories on the way.
- Depart for the Naples airport just after breakfast.
- Fly back to the USA
Thinking about it?Let us know
- Thinking of joining us? Let our team know and we will reach out to you in the next couple days
- Let us know if you have questions here
- Have questions now? Call us at 763-784-8291
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $1000 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $1000
- due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $1000 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Walking on uneven old roads, stairs and in and out of vans.
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Naples Airport
Arrival Date: October 15, 2023
Pick Up Times: Pick up time may vary
Departure Airport: Naples Airport
Departure Date: October 22, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off time may vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.