Ultimate girls trip – Experience Black Hills region of South Dakota
June 3 – 6, 2023 OR August 14-17, 2023
4 days / 3 nights
Single Occupancy – $2,550
Dates: June 3 – 6, 2023 OR August 14-17, 2023
4 Days / 3 Nights
Location: Rapid City, SD
Airport: NOTE: You are flying into a different airport than you fly out of, if you are doing Back-to-Back trips with the Thunderstik/Badlands trip.
TIP – book 2 separate tickets (not roundtrip tickets) Call Lindsay with questions.
Fly into Sioux Falls, SD (FSD) for Thunderstick/Badlands trip #1. Fly out of Rapid City, SD (RAP)
Accommodations: Hotel Alex Johnson a Curio Collection by Hilton
Meet your Hosts
Sharon & Karla
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour South Dakota, Experience South Dakota
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
This is a Back-to-Back Experience
Join is in The Badlands for $200 off! Transportation and Meals included!
Day One: Saturday, June 3 OR Monday, August 14, 2023 – Rapid City, SD
Depart from Historic Thunderstik Lodge (if you are on the first trip and adding on the Mount Rushmore/Rapid City trip):
- We will drive through the Badlands as we head to Rapid City, SD – arriving at approx 4 pm at the hotel
- If only doing the Mount Rushmore/Rapid City Tour – you will be flying into RAP (Rapid City, SD) Airport and taking a shuttle to the hotel
- Check into the Historic Alex Johnson Hotel
- Enjoying a relaxing evening dinner at the Vertex Rooftop Restaurant at the hotel
- Dusk walk exploring Main Street in Rapid City
Day Two: Sunday, June 4 OR Tuesday, August 15, 2023 – Mount Rushmore & Black Hill National Forest
- Private Guided Tour by Locals to include
- Mount Rushmore
- Crazy Horse
Picnic Lunch and Short Hike at Roughlock Falls
- Explore the Historic City of Deadwood
In 1876, the Wild West town of Deadwood was born when prospectors came across a gulch full of dead trees and a creek full of gold. Historic Deadwood, SD is just as wild today as it was when legends like Wild Bill Hickok, Calamity Jane and Seth Bullock roamed the streets.
- Reenactment Main Street Shootouts on the Cobblestone streets.
WITNESS THE THRILL OF A MAINSTREET SHOOTOUT! The Gunslingers are looking for trouble – and they find it every day with Deadwood Alive. Enjoy authentic re-enactments of Deadwood’s rough and tumble past come to life. In addition to the Shootouts, the shooting of Wild Bill is held inside Saloon No. 10.
- Dinner at Tally’s
SDay Three: Monday, June 5 OR Wednesday, August 16, 2023 – Black Hills Bison
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Private Guided Tour to include
- Quick 2nd stop at Mount Rushmore
- Presidential Wax Museum
- Iron Mountian Road stop at Norbeck Look Out – Photo Opp
- Needles Highway with stops at Cathedral Spires and Eye of the Needle
- Sylvan Lake hike and Picnic
- Wildlife Loop at the West Entrance
- State Game Lodge and information center
- Farewell Dinner South Dakota Steak Dinner
- Nightcap at the hotel or Ice Cream Run
Day Four: Tuesday, June 6 OR Thursday, August 17, 2023 – Exploring Main Street in Rapid City, SD
- Breakfast at Harritt and Oak on Main Street
- There’s a VW van parked inside this hip cafe & roastery serving pastries, breakfast & lunch. PHOTO OPP
- Explore Main Street as time allows
- Depart for Airport (RAP)
- NOTE: If you added this event onto Thunderstik/Badlands trip you are flying out of a different airport than you flew into.
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Add-on Trip extensionBadlands National Park and Historic Lodge
- Book back-to-back and recieve $200 off your trip price. Transportation and Meals included
- Badlands National Park / Historic Lodge Trip information Here
- Price is additional – payment plan available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be walking and standing during the tour. You will need to be able to get in and out of a van.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Rapid City, SD Airport (RAP)
Arrival Date: June 3 or August 14, 2023
Pick Up Times: Please arrive by 3 pm
Departure Airport: Rapid City, SD Airport (RAP)
Departure Date: June 6 or August 17, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.