Meet like-minded couples while ExperiencING
the Louisville & Kentucky Bourbon Trail
An all-inclusive KENTUCKY Experience
May 6 – 10, 2024
5 days / 4 nights
$2,990 per person / $5980 per couple – All Inclusive
Dates: May 6 – 10, 2024
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: 500 S. 4th Street, Louisville, KY
Airport: Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF)
Accommodations: The Brown Hotel
Meet your HostS
Jane & Kyle
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We will only take 6 couples on this trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Louisville, Experience Louisville & the Bourbon Trail!
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Monday, May 6, 2024 – Arrival Day
We will be staying at Louisville’s Landmark Hotel – The Brown Hotel: An iconic destination inextricably woven into the fabric of the city, The Brown Hotel is opulent yet approachable – like a fine Kentucky bourbon that never overwhelms you with its history but instead entertains you with a lifetime of colorful stories. Behind it’s striking Georgian-Revival façade is a blend of Old World elegance and modern-day comfort, a place where generations of Louisville’s finest have celebrated weddings and anniversaries, and corporate meeting planners have discovered unerring style and sophistication. Now nearing its centennial, The Brown Hotel reflects the rich heritage and Southern gentility that have made Louisville a hot spot for bluegrass enthusiasts, bourbon drinkers, equestrians and Derby Day revelers.
- Arrivals should be by 3:00 pm at Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF)
- We will pick you up at the airport and will shuttle to The Brown Hotel where we will greet you and you can get checked in
- Dinner at the The Brown Hotel getting to know new like-minded couples
Day Two: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 – Louisville Tour Day
Louisville Slugger Tour:
The Louisville Slugger is one of the greatest Sports Museums in the world according to Forbes! The world-famous tour begins with a thrilling movie that transports you to the forests and mills where every Louisville Slugger bat begins. After that, you will walk through the heart of our factory production line and check out never-before-seen steps in the bat-making process. Get ready to smell the wood, see the wood chips fly, and learn about the history of an American icon. At the end of the tour, you’ll get a free souvenir mini-bat in a newly revamped gallery that showcases quotes about Louisville Slugger from superstars like Babe Ruth, Roberto Clemente and Cool Papa Bell.
Touring 2 Bourbon Distilleries in Louisville:
Angels Envy Distillery:
Rooted in 200 years of bourbon heritage, Angel’s Envy Distillery creates hand-finished spirits that aren’t afraid to improve on the classic tradition. Inspired by legendary Master Distiller Lincoln Henderson’s lifetime spent crafting fine spirits, Angel’s Envy is their masterpiece. You’ll experience the bourbon distillation process first-hand, from start to finish. Your tour will take you into the heart of the distilling operation and finish with a tasting of our Angel’s Envy Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey Finished in Port Casks and Angel’s Envy Rye Whiskey Finished in Caribbean Rum Casks. Following your tour, enjoy a cocktail in our Finishing Room bar. Each couple will receive a gift from Beatrice Bradley while on the tour.
Evan Williams Distillery:
Evan Williams was a natural-born leader, innovator and entrepreneur. He worked in numerous trades as a businessman, politician, and—most notably—whiskey distiller. In 1783, he founded Kentucky’s first commercial distillery on the banks of the Ohio River in Louisville, KY
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Touring the Louisville Slugger Museum
- Lunch at Mussel & Burger Bar
- Touring two of Louisville’s Bourbon Distilleries – Evan Williams and Angels Envy
- Dnner at Jack Fry’s Restaurant, one of the classic favorite restaurants in Louisville
- Nightcap at the Lobby Bar at the hotel
Day Three: Wednesday, May 8, 2024 – Touring the Kentucky Countryside with Distillery Tours
We will have an 8-hour excursion along the Kentucky Bourbon Trail and the beautiful countryside of the Bluegrass state. You will learn the history of the area and the history of Bourbon Distilling in KY. The tour will include:
- Custom bourbon distillery tours at 3 bourbon distilleries
- Straight-from-the-barrel tastings
- Each couple will receive a gift of a bottle of bourbon that you have filled yourself at Whiskey Thief Distilling Company
- Seeing the beautiful Kentucky countryside and finding out information on the area
- Breakfast at at the hotel
- Taking a bus tour out to the Kentucky Countryside Bourbon Distilleries
- Tours at 3 different bourbon distilleries including Whiskey Thief, Uncle Boojie’s and Bulleit Distilleries
- Dinner together at a fabulous Louisville restaurant
- Nightcap at the Lobby Bar at the hotel
Day Four: Thursday, May 9, 2024 – Kentucky Derby Tour & Exploring Louisville
Kentucky Derby Museum:
We will visit the Kentucky Derby Museum that is located next to Churchill Downs Racetrack. The museum is entrusted to preserve the history and legacy of the Kentucky Derby, the longest continuously-running sporting event in the country dating back to the first Derby in 1875.
- Breakfast at a fabulous breakfast spot in Louisville
- Tour of the Kentucky Derby Museum during the 50th Anniversary of Secretariat’s Historical Triple Crown win!
- Lunch at Troll Pub Under the Bridge
- Free time to check out the Bourbon Trail bars in downtown Louisville or do a little shopping
- Goodbye Dinner at Porcini Italian Restaurant
- Nightcap at the Lobby Bar at the hotel
Day Five: Friday, May 10, 2024 – Departure Day
- Farewell Breakfast at the hotel
- Saying goodbye your new like-minded friends. New couples that you can travel the world with!
- Free time to spend in Louisville until you need to leave for the airport
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- A couple or co-ed couple will share a room
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be walking and standing during the tour. You will need to be able to get in and out of a van.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of the Beatrice bradley hosts
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF)
Arrival Date: May 6, 2024
Pick Up Times: Arrive by 3:00 PM – times will vary depending on arrival times
Departure Airport: Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF)
Departure Date: May 10, 2024
Drop off Times: Varies depending on flight times
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip
- This trip will have have a maximum of 6 couples
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hosts
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.