relax at one of costa rica’s best 5-star resorts and take the most breathtaking eco tours in the world
January 13-20, 2025
8 days / 7 nights
Trip Status: All Inclusive everything as noted in itinerary below! ALL FOOD, DRINKS AND TOURS.
Double Occupancy $5,995 pp
Price Per Couple $11,990
Dates: January 13-20, 2025
8 Days / 7 Nights
Location: Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula
Airport: Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
Accommodations: 5-Star Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection
Meet your Host Couple
Ellen & Tom Swanson
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 6 couples on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your names on the trip list.
Don’t just tour Costa Rica, Experience Costa Rica
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging conversation and getting to know new friends. We hope that the activities and experiences allow you to come out of your comfort zone and meet other like-minded couples.
I questioned everything on my first trip last year, this was my third, I’ve already signed up for my fourth and soon to be fifth. This was so out of my comfort zone to travel alone and so glad I did. The planning and care your given is almost better than family. I was amazed that each trip was unique and well planned. I’d go anywhere with this group, the details are impeccable, as are the guides! GO!
Beatrice Bradley is the perfect group to travel with because they think of everything- from first class accommodations, meals included, sight seeing tours included, airport transportation and best of all meeting other like minded women who want to see America and beyond. My Favorite part was The boat snorkeling trip when we were able to see many dolphins.
THIS IS YOUR VACATION – ADD ON BIG GAME FISHING!
Day One: Arrival Day
- Fly into SJO airport located in Costa Rica, our host couple and resort team will meet you at the airport and transport you to the first night’s lodging at Hotel Cariari San Jose in Costa Rica
- First night is our Welcome Dinner and we will toast to our stress-free trip to paradise and get to know each other!
- Sunset walk to explore San Jose and stop for a nightcap at a local establishment
Day Two: Arrive in Paradise and Osa Rainforest Private Tour.
- Breakfast at the hotel and transfer to the domestic air terminal for our quick (less than one hour) flight to our 5-Star Botanika resort
- Casual lunch at Driza – Healthy salads and the best burgers in town!
The Osa Rainforest is a tropical lowland rainforest is the most species rich land-based ecosystem on Earth. It is a land of enchantment made up of brilliantly colored birds (the scarlet macaw and the chestnut-mandible toucan). rare mammals (sloth), four species of monkeys (howler, white-faced, spider and squirrel), along with peccaries, and wild cats. Your senses will be heightened as you become one with your surroundings!
Return from our afternoon trip into the wild – relax poolside or take an afternoon siesta
- Dinner at a locally owned restaurant
- After dinner walk to Gulfo Dulce Bay
Day Three: Breathtaking River Tour Exploration
- Sunrise coffee walk in search of monkeys. FISHERMAN GET UP EARLY AND BIG GAME FISH!
- Slow casual breakfast at the hotel – sleep in! THIS IS YOUR VACATION!
The Sierpe River Tour – All Day Event – The Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica is well known for its biodiversity due to its numerous types of ecosystems. The Sierpe river is a tidal river and contains many animal species, including crocodiles, caimans, egrets, kingfishers, monkeys, iguanas, turtles, macaws, and lizards. This is on a pontoon-type boat, which is designed so that you can easily walk and stand on it, which makes it perfect for wildlife photography.
- Downtime before dinner to relax poolside, nap or read a book
- Casual dinner at a lively local spot
- Jump in the hot tub to relax before calling it a night!
Day Four: Golfo Dulce Excursion by Boat with Snorkeling
- Sunrise coffee walk or sit poolside – who know which colorful exotic bird will join us.
- THIS IS YOUR VACATION – ADD ON BIG GAME FISHING!
- Casual come as you please breakfast at the hotel.
- Golfo Dulce Cruise and Snorkel Tour – Embark on an ocean safari as you explore the calm waters of Golfo Dulce by boat and spot humpback whales, whale sharks and super pods of dolphins. As one of only four tropical fjords in the world, Golfo Dulce’s bed is rich with volcanic reefs, crevices and caves that boast a staggering variety of marine life. The Golfo Dulce is one of the most pristine tropical gulfs in the world. With eighty-degree waters, snorkeling in the Golfo Dulce is as inviting as it is fascinating. On this multi-dive trip you will visit a variety of marine habitats including brain-coral reefs and rock pinnacles. Colorful reef fish like parrot, angel and butterfly fish abound, as do Moorish Idols, Sergeant Majors and many others. There are Moray eels, rays, octopi and even the occasional whale shark or sting ray.
- Sinner at Tierra a la Mesa – The authentic flavors of Costa Rica come to life at Tierra a la Mesa, Botánika’s flagship dining experience. Sourcing sustainably from the surrounding land and sea, this restaurant supports local farms while showcasing both traditional and innovative land-to-table and fresh seafood dishes. At Tierra a la Mesa, each meal is an exploration of what Latin American cuisine is really all about.
Day Five: Jungle Ziplining and Playa Preciosa (“Precious Beach”)
- Breakfast at hotel
- Jungle Ziplining – Soar above the treetops, taking in breathtaking views and vibrant wildlife at speeds of up to 50 miles per hour 140 feet above the ground. State-of-the-art equipment provides the utmost security, and guides are highly trained in technique, safety and the natural wonders encountered on this exciting ride through the rainforest.
- Optional – Playa Preciosa Beach (“Precious Beach”) is a secluded, unspoiled beach perfect for bodysurfing, swimming and sunning as you
enjoy the beautiful views. We will grab something fresh to drink at the beach juice bar.
- Add-on spa day (couples massages) for those not going to the beach.
- A fun casual group dinner at Driza modern bar menu including tapas, ceviche, Peruvian-style “tiraditos,” healthy fresh salads and the best burgers in town – all set against the open, airy backdrop of the lagoon-style pool.
- Soundtrack of sunset DJ sessions. A little dancing???
Day Six: Private Guided Tour of a Family Owned Chocolate Farm
- Sunrise Coffee walks
- Breakfast as a group
Chocolate Farm owned and operated by a local Costa Rican family, this project is a thriving example of agro-ecology. The tour commences with a nice easy walk through organic tropical fruit orchards and fields of pineapple, banana. papaya, melon, sugar cane and manioc. Experience how chocolate is made and taste the results. The tour ends with an offering to sample the chocolate and some of the many products of the farm.
- This is a great day to add on a couples massage or go big game fishing or kick back and sit at the pool for total relaxation!
- Dinner at the hotel and poolside nightcaps
Day Seven: Depart for San Jose, Costa Rica and a Private tour of Coffee Plantation!
- Breakfast at hotel as we say goodbye to paradise
- Check out of the hotel & take a morning flight back to SJO
- Coffee Planation tour in the mountains of San Jose
- Check into the Hotel Cariari San Jose, Costa Rica for our last night together
- Our last dinner together as new friends will be one to remember!
Day Eight: International Departure Day
- Saying goodbye to new friends
- International departures can be made on this day at any time
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Deposit: $500 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Per couple DouBle occupancyPrice is Per Couple
- Deposit: $500 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Make it PrivateLet us build a custom tour for you and your guests
- Corporate Events
- Family / Friends Trips
- Couples Trips
- And More
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $500 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be walking, hiking, touring. Uneven ground and non handicap accessible transportation
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation, so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley host Couple
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host couple is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kindd. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your host couple will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Juan Santamaria Intl Airport (SJO)
Arrival Date: January 13, 2025
Pick Up Times: As needed
Departure Airport: Juan Santamaria Intl Airport (SJO)
Departure Date: January 20, 2025
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary