COSTA RICA POST CHrISTMAS DETOX – REJUVENATE Your BODY, MIND & SPIRIT
January 5 – 12, 2023
8 days / 7 nights
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $6,195
Double Occupancy – $5,395
Dates: January 5 – 12, 2023
8 Days / 7 Nights
Location: Costa Rica’s Osa Peninsula
Airport: Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO)
Accommodations: Botánika Osa Peninsula, Curio Collection by Hilton
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Costa Rica, Experience Costa Rica
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Thursday January 5, 2023 – Arrival Day
- Fly into SJO airport, our resort team will meet you at the airport and transport you to the first nights’ Hilton property 5 Star Hilton La Sabana in downtown San Jose.
- First night welcome dinner, toast to our stress- free trip to paradise and get to know each other.
Day Two: Friday January 6, 2023
- Early breakfast and transfer to the domestic air terminal for our quick (less than one hour) flight to our 5 Stary Botanika resort.
- Check in, then meet for a group lunch followed by a private Jungle exploration eco- tour, complete with a quick photography lesson and chance to see the monkeys, McCaws and beautiful wildlife “ up close and personal”. Over 800 species of birds, and so many flowering plants!
- Return from our afternoon trip into the wild for a cocktail hour on the balcony of our lovely admin retreat house.
- A quick dinner at the resort and after dinner walk on the awesome dock overlooking the Golfo Dulce bay.
Day Three: Saturday January 7, 2023
- Relaxation Mediation Day
- Gather for Healthy Breakfast at the Hotel.
- Today we will start off by offering a Yoga class for anyone interested ( no previous experience needed).
- Spa treatment ( additional cost ) including Botanika’s famous “chocolate facial and body slather” ( yes, real chocolate made into a beauty paste), contact host to arrange.
- WELLNESS SPA REIMAGINED Botánika encourages you to relax and relish in sublime moments of wellness and healing with restorative spa therapies that nurture the mind, body and soul. Customized body and facial treatments inspired by the rainforest—from hot stone massages to chocolate wraps and coffee scrubs—hold restorative properties. Find peace and contentment as our highly skilled professional therapists use products native to Costa Rica to ensure the ultimate spa experience.
- Poolside relaxation on and off throughout the entire day.
- In the early afternoon we will walk into the town, Port Jimenez for lunch and to take in some local art and shopping.
- Dinner to be served at the Hotel followed a night cap on the hospitality balcony.
Day Four: Sunday January 8, 2023
- Breakfast hosted at the admin hospitality suite with a casual start to the day, we’ll see if the monkeys and McCaw’s will join us.
- After breakfast light exercise in the gym or pool.
- Gather up before noon to get ready to depart on an exciting adventure of Zip Lining.
- This is one of the most talked about and beloved events that women get to do. We all conquer our fears and soar through the air like the birds do here. The Canopy Tour offers many platforms up to 140 feet tall that allow you to view primary forest, secondary forest, and renewable plantations of trees. The combination of breathtaking views, vibrant wildlife, and speeds up to 50 miles per hour while 140 feet high are sure to make this a trip to remember! State-of-the-art equipment is provided for utmost safety. The guides are highly trained and knowledgeable in not only techniques and safety issues, but also on the natural wonders encountered in this exciting ride through the heights of the rainforest.”
- Return to the resort for cocktail hour, head out to dinner on the town.
- After Dinner walk or pool side night cap.
Day Five: Monday January 9, 2023
- We gather for breakfast and then a walk down to the docks to see the lovely bay and look for signs of wildlife.
- Time for a swim or light workout before we depart for our private Sierpe River Tour:
- The Osa Peninsula of Costa Rica is well known for its biodiversity due to its numerous types of ecosystems. The Sierpe river is a tidal river and contains many animal species, including crocodiles, caimans, egrets, kingfishers, monkeys, iguanas, turtles, macaws, and lizards. The tour takes three hours on a pontoon-type boat, which is designed so that you can easily walk and stand on it, which makes them perfect for wildlife photography. A picnic lunch will be provided along with drinks and fruit.
- Fabulous group dinner will be provided at the hotel.
Day Six: Tuesday January 10 & 11, 2023
- Pick and Adventure Day – We give you a chance today be able to customize your adventure which may include: to go out with the fishing crew here and go deep sea fishing. This is provided by the wonderful crew of Crocodile Bay marina and has an additional cost. Colorful, great sport fishing! Or, you may want to choose another Eco tour to do with one of your new friends. There is a day trip to Corcovado National Park for an extensive physical hike and exploration of Costa Rica’s jewel. If you wish to see how Chocolate is made, join a tour to the Chocolate farm or visit a Sloth Farm. So much to choose from. Today’s activities come at an additional cost, you may certainly kick back and sit at the pool for total relaxation!
- Meals and the day’s gathering activities will work around what the group has chosen to do.
- See attachment for list of private tours to pick from.
Day Seven: Thursday January 12, 2023 – Departure Day
- Check out & morning flight back to SJO. International departures can be met this day any time after 11:00am from SJO
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)
|Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days
|When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice
|Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay
|Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be walking and easy level hikes.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation, so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Juan Santamaria Intl Airport (SJO)
Arrival Date: January 5, 2023
Pick Up Times: We will make three pickups at 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 4:30pm
Departure Airport: Juan Santamaria Intl Airport (SJO)
Departure Date: January 12, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessable trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.