ROUND TOP, TEXAS ADVENTURE
Country Chic Meets Arts and Culture – It’s the Texas Version of Aspen
May 18 – 22, 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $2,995
Double Occupancy – $2,695
Dates: May 18 – 22, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Round Top, TX
Airport: AUS – Austin TX International Airport
Accommodations: The Frenchie Boutique Hotel
Meet your HostS
Shayne & Christy
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Texas, Experience Texas
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Thursday May 18, 2023 – Arrival Day
- Check into The Frenchie Boutique Hotel – we have the entire resort to ourselves!
- Welcome Happy Hour Poolside
- Dinner will be at Lulu’s Italian Restaurant
- After dinner we will relax poolside, have a bonfire or sit in their hot tub – bring your bathing suit! We have the exclusive private use of the pool and the hot tub!
Day Two: Friday May 19, 2023
- Breakfast will be at Tillie’s Cafe
- We will take a private guidedtour of 4 Painted Churches
- Lunch will be at Garden Co & Marketplace in Schulenberg, TX
- After lunch will be exploring the Antique and Boutique shops in Round Top
- Dinner at Mandito’s Mexican Restaurant
Day Three: Saturday May 20, 2023
- Breakfast at The Frenchie Hotel
- Meet the “Artisans of Round Top” Tour
- Lunch on your own in Round Top
- A Private winery tour with dinner at Majek Vineyard in Schulenberg, TX
Day Four: Sunday May 21, 2023
- Breakfast at the Blue Willow Cafe
- Last minute Antique Shopping OR having Spa Services (additional cost) OR Exploring Round Top
- Lunch at Royer’s Round Top Cafe
- Pool Party at the Frenchie
- Goodbye Dinner at the Round Top Smokehouse with dessert at Royer’s Pie Haven
- Live Music poolside
Day Five: Monday May 22, 2023 – Departure Day
- Goodbye Breakfast at the Garden Company & Marketplace in Round Top
- Checking out of the hotel
- Heading to the Austin International Airport for departures
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Easy
There will be walking and standing during the tour. You will need to be able to get in and out of a van.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: AUS – Austin TX International Airport
Arrival Date: May 18, 2023
Pick Up Times: Please Arrive by 3:00 PM
Departure Airport: AUS – Austin TX International Airport
Departure Date: May 22, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.