SOUTH FLORIDA’S ULTIMATE GIRLS ADVENTURE TO MIAMI, THE FLORIDA KEYS INCLUDING KEY WEST
Escape the grey winter skies, snow, rain or whatever is coming your way and jump into the warm waters of South Florida with a wonderful group of fun-loving ladies. We have put together a fantastic way to beat the post-holidays let down with an adventurous trip to one of the hottest destinations in America. Miami is a foodie scene and the beauty of the deep blue ocean, the tropical flowers and all that is South Florida awaits you. Hold onto your hat while we skim over the water, by airboat in the Everglades, saying hi to alligators and beautiful birds of the south. Orchids and moss drip from the trees. Then, off to the lovely Florida Keys for fun kayaking, snorkeling and exploring a very special place. Top this trip off with a day-long visit to the land of Hemmingway, pirates and wild times. Join your new friends and catch a great lunch outdoors, then onto the many galleries to see fine local artists. Make sure to take the selfie at the southern most point on the East Coast of the USA. Sign up now so you don’t miss out, check out the dates and other pertinent information below.
- Day 1 We will whisk you from the MIA airport and deposit you on the fine, white sand of Miami. Our first two nights will be centered directly on the Ocean front at a lovely, intimate, luxury property, where we will enjoy a walk on the beach with a frozen cocktail in hand and dip our toes in the warm ocean. Miami is a super foodie area; we won’t let you leave without tasting the Fun!
- Day 2 While in the Miami area, we will offer a tour of Wynwood Walls Street Art installation, have lunch at the world famous Versace mansion now called Gianni’s, and an exotic walk around the Fairchild Botanical Garden, just a few of the surprises. Bring your extra $$$ stash for shopping along Miami’s Collins Ave. And we have a lovely Aveda spa right in our hotel, we can always find time to fit a spa treatment into the equation!
- Day 3 We will thrill you with a custom Everglades airboat ride, equipped with communication devices, so we can hear the history and folk lore from our guide. We will glide over the water, going deep into the heart of the Everglades. You will get up close and personal with alligators, tropical birds, native orchids, etc. and hear the history of the Seminole Indians. After a gourmet picnic lunch, we are off to the Marathon area on the Florida Keys to our next exclusive destination.
- Day 4 Once in the Marathon area, amidst the crystal clear, aqua blue waters of the Florida Keys, we will snorkel, kayak, paddleboard multiple times, and, offer a boat trip for those who want to snorkel on the reef. After a day in the Sun, we will dine on fun Island style dinners, prepared with fresh caught fish/ shrimp, if you like, and we will have a mixologist give us tips on using tropical fruit to make fabulous cocktails. You will get to try making your own complete with paper umbrellas and flowers!
- Day 5 We will board up and whomever wants a day to explore the crazy Key West vibe, we will head out early, give out maps and highlights of what to see in Key West. We then set you free to explore the once Pirate Haven at the Southernmost tip of the USA. You will have to be sure to try the Key Lime pie, made fresh daily at many local establishments!
On the last night, we will offer a Sunset cocktail cruise by Captain Dean, a native with many kudos for leading fantastic cruises.
- Day 6 At 9 am, we roll out and head back to MIA Miami International to fly.
January 25 – 30, 2022
5 Nights / 6 Days
$3200 – Double Occupancy
$3900 – Single Occupancy
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
Why Travel with BBGAGE
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for 5 nights/6 days
- Transportation to and from MIA airport and for the duration of the trip
- Park/Gardens entrance fees
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner unless otherwise noted “on your own”
- Sunset Cruise
- Kayak Rental
- Liquor or Special-order Wines and Beers
- Staff Gratuities
- Spa visits and treatments
Our booking form will have an area to check if you are willing to use the double occupancy rate or if you would prefer single occupancy.
*If you choose the single occupancy rate, we will check availability and confirm the rate back to you.
- All rooms are Non-smoking
- Special requests for roommates will be taken into consideration
- Most solo travelers will elect to share a room
- All shared rooms have two beds
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to weave Beatrice Bradley into a travel adventure company sponsored by Gage Outdoors. Together, our team of women at BBGage, want to help you and your family, spouse or friends to experience the outdoors, go on great adventures and share life’s special moments exploring new places and meeting new friends. Let us help you put together a lifetime experience, call us today.