ENJOY MIAMI AND THE FLORIDA KEYS – A TRIP TO REMEMBER!
Escape the grey winter skies, snow, rain or whatever is coming your way and jump into the warm waters of South Florida with a wonderful group of fun-loving ladies. We have put together a fantastic way to beat the post-holidays let down with an adventurous trip to one of the hottest destinations in America.
January 25 – 30, 2022
5 Nights / 6 Days / 2 Cities
$3,900 – Single Occupancy
$3,400 – Double Occupancy
* 3% processing fee will be added if paying by credit card OR you can pay by ACH – and no fee will be added.
- Single Occupancy Accommodations for 5 nights/6 days
- Transportation to and from MIA airport and all ground transportation for the duration of the trip
- Park/Gardens entrance fees
- Welcome Dinner with food and drinks
- Farewell Dinner with food and drinks
- Breakfast 5, Lunch 4, Dinner 5
- One specialty drink with each dinner
- Sunset Cruise
- Kayak Rental
- Liquor or Special-order Wines and Beers
- Staff Gratuities
- Spa visits and treatments
Three ways to book:
Fill out our booking form here or,
Please call us at 763-784-8291 or,
Miami is a foodie scene and the beauty of the deep blue ocean, the tropical flowers and all that is South Florida awaits you. Hold onto your hat while we skim over the water, by airboat, in the Everglades, saying Hi to alligators and beautiful birds of the South. Orchids and moss drip from the trees. Then off to the lovely Florida Keys for fun kayaking, snorkeling and exploring a very special place. After a day in the Sun around Marathon anyone who wants to explore the crazy Key West Vibe can spend the day there exploring this once Pirate Haven and watering hole of Ernest Hemmingway. Join your new friends and catch a great lunch outdoors on your own, then onto the many galleries to see fine local artists. Make sure to take your selfie at the Southern Most point on the East Coast of the USA.
Come make friends, BE FEARLESS and have some thrills with us as we explore South Florida! Call us today, time is running out!
Day 1: Welcome to Miami! Grab your sunglasses and sunscreen! Sit back, you’re officially on vacation. The beauty of the deep blue ocean, the white sand, the tropical flowers and all that South Florida has to offer awaits you.
- Meet your Host and fellow travel companions at the MIA airport
- Transfer to your ocean-front, luxurious accommodations and check in
- Enjoy a walk on the beach with a frozen cocktail in hand
- Welcome Dinner to get acquainted and start the fun
- Shop along Miami’s Collins Ave
Day 2: Miami is a truly mesmerizing city, from its white sand beaches, incredible shopping, iconic food scene, we better get the day started!
- Tour the Wynwood Walls Street Art installation
- Have Lunch at the world-famous Versace Mansion
- Take a walk around the Fairchild Botanical Garden
- Take some downtime to visit the Aveda spa right next to the hotel. (All treatments are at your own expense if you so choose to attend.)
Day 3: It’s time to explore the adventurous part of Miami, the Everglades. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness left in North America and is home to unique, rare and endangered species. We will also make our way to the next location on our trip, the Marathon area of the Florida Keys.
- Custom Everglades Airboat ride, equipped with communication devices for the tour
- Get up close and personal with alligators, tropical birds, native orchids and hear all the history of the Great Everglades.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch
- Head off to the Marathon area of the Florida Keys
- Dinner overlooking the Gulf for some of the freshest seafood you ever tasted
- Cocktails after Dinner at the Fire Show around the Tiki bar
Day 4: You will wake up in Marathon, the heart of the Florida Keys. Marathon is a 10-mile-long island community situated right in the middle of the Keys island chain. It boasts some of the most crystal clear, aqua blue waters and water activities anywhere.
- Water activities such as: Snorkeling, kayaking or paddle boarding
- Island style lunches prepared with fresh caught, local fish and shrimp
- Experience a lesson from an island Mixologist to give us tips on using tropical fruit to make fabulous cocktails, complete with paper umbrellas and flowers.
- Dinner together watching the sunset over the Gulf
Day 5: Choose Your Adventure Day. You can choose to stay in Marathon or board up the van and take the day to explore Key West, the Southernmost point of the USA! Running only four miles long and 2 miles wide (at its widest) Key West has a vibe all its own.
- Free time to explore Key West, make sure you grab a slice of Key Lime Pie
- Check out the Southernmost tip of the USA and get your iconic selfie
- Choose to visit the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- If you choose to stay in Marathon enjoy the fun watersports for another day or relax by the hotel’s pool or the white sand beaches
- Gather together again for a Sunset Cocktail Cruise by Captain Dean, a Native with many kudos for leading fantastic cruises.
- Farewell Dinner at an iconic Florida Keys Restaurant
Day 6: Your Florida vacation with new friends is winding down. It’s time to make sure you have everyone’s number and swap all your pictures! Make sure to let your host know how much fun you had.
- After breakfast take a quick dip in the ocean
- 11:00 AM we will load up the van and head back to the MIA airport
- Stay ocean-front at luxurious hotels
- Tour the Wynwood Walls Street Art installation
- Have lunch at the world-famous Versace Mansion
- Tour the Fairchild Botanical Garden
- Custom Everglade airboat ride
- Snorkeling, Kayaking, Paddle boarding
Chef inspired meals
I want to go - Hold my Spot!
Dates: January 25 – 30, 2022
Talk to a Trip Expert
Meet your Miami/FL Keys Hostess
Days until we're in the sun!