MALL OF AMERICA & TWIN CITIES GIRLS ADVENTURE
Join us in the Twin Cities of MN and have a fantastic time enjoying holiday shopping at the iconic Mall of America and Ikea and meeting new friends! We will also be taking a tours of the Historic Summit Avenue in St Paul and the Walker Art Center Sculpture Garden in Minneapolis! We will be going to FABULOUS restaurants to enjoy the fantastic food that the “Foodie” Twin Cities area has to offer
- Day 1 You will be arriving in Bloomington, MN either by car or flying into MSP airport. Please take the Light Rail to the Mall of America to the Radisson BLU hotel. You will be able to shop at Mall of America in the afternoon. We will be meeting for dinner at 6:30 pm at the Fire Lake restaurant located at the hotel. We will enjoy getting to know each other at dinner.
- Day 2 We will have breakfast at the hotel and then we will head over to walk Summit Avenue and take a tour of the James J Hill House and will have lunch at the Keg & Case Food Hall. In the afternoon, you can do some shopping at MOA or Ikea. Dinner will be at I Nonni, a wonderful Italian restaurant!
- Day 3 We will start with breakfast at the hotel and then we will head to Mpls to walk around the Walker Art Sculpture Garden and enjoy the sights! Then, we will stop at Sebastian Joe’s to have some ice cream. You will have the afternoon to do some more shopping. Then, dinner will be at 6:30 at a very unique and fantastic restaurant, Heather’s Minneapolis.
- Day 4 We will meet for our final breakfast at the hotel with last minute shopping prior to heading back to the airport via the light rail.
November 12 – 15, 2021 (Double Occupancy)
3 Nights / 4 Days
$1500 – Double Occupancy
$1850 – Single Occupancy
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
Why Travel with BBGAGE
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Double Occupancy Accommodations for 3 nights/4 days
- Breakfasts and Dinners – Lunches will be “on your own”
- Transportation to the special excursions and dinners
- Transportation to Bloomington, MN – free shuttle from airport to MOA is available
- Parking fees (if driving to Bloomington, MN)
- Spa visits and treatments at the hotel
- Admittance to Walker Art Center
- Lunches – on own
Our booking form will have an area to check if you are willing to use the double occupancy rate or if you would prefer single occupancy.
*If you choose the single occupancy rate, we will check availability and confirm the rate back to you.
- All rooms are Non-smoking
- Special requests for roommates will be taken into consideration
- Most solo travelers will elect to share a room
- All shared rooms have two beds
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to weave Beatrice Bradley into a travel adventure company sponsored by Gage Outdoors. Together, our team of women at BBGage, want to help you and your family, spouse or friends to experience the outdoors, go on great adventures and share life’s special moments exploring new places and meeting new friends. Let us help you put together a lifetime experience, call us today.