charleston with new friends
September 11 – 14, 2023
4 days / 3 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy – $2,992
Double Occupancy – $2,529
Dates: September 11-14, 2023
4 Days / 3 Nights
Location: Charleston, SC
Airport: Charleston International Airport (CHS)
Accommodations: Ryder Hotel
Meet your Hostess
Shayne & Christy
I'm thinking about it
Make a Reservation
Don’t just tour Charleston, Experience Charleston
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
This is a Back-to-Back Experience
Join is in Savannah for a FREE night in between. Transportation and meals included
Past Trip Reviews
I have been on two trips so far, and am scheduled for 3 more and cannot wait for Portugal and other European trips to be posted. I am sold on Beatrice Bradley and have to admit, a lot is due to our wonderful tour host, Debra Shutt. I have recommended to several of my friends already. –Heather
Charleston/Savannah has always been on my bucket list as places to visit. The trip was so well planned as to give us all the opportunity to take in the history of these two cities. The company I had on the trip was just wonderful. Women from all over our country. So many laughs and friendships made. I’m looking forward to many more. –Rose
Overall Trip Highlights
- Staying on Meeting Street, Downtown Charleston – known for its historical and architectural significance
- White Point Garden, The Battery
- Waterfront Park, Rainbow Row, Dock Street Theater and Philadelphia Alley
- Magnolia Plantation and Garden
- Private Carriage Ride
- Private walking tour
- Patriots Point Naval and Air Museum
- Boone Hall Plantation
- So much More!
Day One: April 11 – Arrival Day
Fly into Charleston International Airport CHS
- Check into The Ryder Hotel Travel and Leisures named on Hot List 2022: The Best New Hotels & Industry Openings in the World.
- Welcome Dinner at The Ryder
- We are staying right on Meeting Street!
- Charleston is an incredible walking city. Admire the Window Boxes of flowers.
- Choose to walk down to White Point Garden: pit-stop on a park bench, surrounded by azaleas just beside The Battery and walkable from Rainbow Row.
Day Two: – Magnolia Plantation, Enchanting Carriage Rides and Magnolia Plantation
Wake up feeling refreshed from your day of travel with hot coffee and Breakfast at the Hotel’s restaurant. We will get acquainted with The Charm of Charleston on one of the Top Rated Tours in Charleston – not just a boring walking tour, its one of the only tours that TWO tour guides that will pair history with comedy improv – surely making you laugh. Next we will have time to grab lunch together and spend extra time at any of the places we saw on our tour. After a little rest we will head out on a private carriage ride through old town – a Charleston MUST. We will then walk over the the famed and beautiful Church and Union Restaurant.
- Breakfast at the Ryder Hotel
- 5-star Rated Charleston Comedy walking tour (Private) – This laugh-out-loud comedy bus tour is 50% history, 50% Comedy, 100% fun!
- Waterfront Park, Rainbow Row, Four Corners of Law, the Dock Street Theatre and Philadelphia Alley.
- Visit the Enchanting Magnolia Plantation and Gardens – “The Fall is truly Magical at the Magnolia Plantation”
- Afternoon we will take an Evening Private Carriage Ride
- Dinner together at Church and Union
Day Three: Patriots Point and Boone’s hall Plantation
We will get a bit of an earlier start so we can head off to Patriots Point to see the Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum. We will spend about 2.5 hours exploring the grounds – this will be self-paced and at your leisure to see what you are most interested in. We will then gather up and grab a bite to eat and rest our feet before we head out to The Boone Hall Plantation and Garden. Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens has also been recognized as the #1 Plantation in the Charleston Area by USA TODAY 10 BEST. We will grab dinner near the Boone Hall before heading back into Charleston.
- Earlier Start to head out Patriot Point and to Tour the Patriots Point Naval and Maritime Museum to explore what you wish – allotted for 2.5 hours. General Admission Ticket to all the entire Museum.
- We will grab a quick bite to eat together
- Afternoon at Boone’s Hall Plantation and Garden – Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens has also been recognized as the #1 Plantation in the Charleston Area by USA TODAY 10 BEST
- See the spectacular gardens and grounds blooming for Spring. More about the Boone Plantation here: https://www.boonehallplantation.com/
- Dinner together near The Boone Plantation
Day Four: Departure Day- Don’t Forget to Extend your trip to Savannah
Charleston has some of the Nation’s richest history as well as one of the most haunted towns in the USA! Today we will star the day by visiting The Middleton Place – a truly remarkable piece of history. At night we will experience haunted Charleston on a Ghost Tour.
- We will have breakfast together and gab about all the fun that was made!
- Fly out of Charleston International Airport or extend your trip to Savannah April 15-19 -OR- September 15-19
Optional Extension: Savannah, GA April 15-19 -OR- September 15-19
- Check out the Savannah Details Here: Savannah Trip
- We will be driving from Charleston to Savannah where we will meet the other Savannah travelers and staying the night.
Benefits of Charleston & Savannah Back to Back – Get the most “Bang for your Buck!”
Get an extra night at the 4 star Drayton Hotel, Private Transportation from Charleston, Breakfast in Charleston and Dinner together in Savannah – OVER $1,000 VALUE
I'm Thinking About itLet us know
- Thinking of joining us? Let our team know and we will reach out to you in the next couple days
- Let us know if you have questions here
- Have questions now? Call us at 763-784-8291
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Add-On Trip ExtensionSavannah, Georgia
- Book back-to-back Get an extra night at the 4 star Drayton Hotel, Private Transportation from Charleston, Breakfast in Charleston and Dinner together in Savannah – OVER $1,000 VALUE
- Savannah Information Here
- Price is additional – Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Easy
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Charleston International Airport (CHS)
Arrival Date: September 11, 2023
Pick Up Times: TBD
Departure Airport: Charleston International Airport (CHS)
Departure Date: September 14, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.