ANNAPOLIS HOLIDAY SPIRIT TOUR
What could be more fun than “Toasting” the Christmas Spirit with a small group of wonderful, upbeat, patriotic ladies? Especially when the venue is one of the most historic places on our East Coast, Annapolis, Maryland.
Come join the Beatrice Bradley Adventure Travel group for a long weekend, Friday thru Monday-Dec. 3-Dec. 6th, 2021 in Annapolis. Bring your Christmas shopping list and hunt for treasured finds in this nautical paradise. And, for those curious about how our US NAVY molds midshipmen into future leaders, we will arrange for you to take a tour through the US Naval Academy. The second oldest service academy, the grounds are beautiful and there are many statues, paintings, and years of history inside the walls. Our walking tour of the academy is 90 minutes long and will be given Monday morning just before we depart to the airport to catch flights home.
- Day 1 We will pick you up from the Baltimore airport (BWI), please arrive by 1 pm. Travel to Annapolis by Van and check into the Graduate Hotel, one of Annapolis’s finest. Dinner together to get to know each other at one of the local top-rated restaurants. A walk home will be among the twinkling brilliance of the historic area decorated to the Max for the Holidays.
- Day 2 After a lovely breakfast together, you will have two hours to walk around the historic district to find great treasures and then we will all depart for the Heritage Wine region tour. A lovely tour into the countryside to visit local vintners and taste the wine made in Maryland. We will have a host take us through their steps to make wine at Frog’s leap vineyard, we taste and have appetizers there. We will continue to another one or two wineries that make up this region, the drive alone is through a very picturesque area of Maryland. We return for dinner at a wonderful restaurant in the downtown. For those interested, we will walk the area to find a place for a night cap among Christmas music playing in the background. Cheers to the holidays and to US!!
- Day 3 The group meets for breakfast and then we ready ourselves to meet up with a local guide who will take us on a walking tour of the historic district, for approx.. 2 hours. Afterwards you are free to visit many of the shoppes to do your Christmas shopping. Later in the afternoon we have a wonderful surprise involving Chocolate and tasting Maryland’s finest. Dinner in the evening at another enchanting spot.
- Day 4 We will be up early, after a bite we will walk to the US Naval academy where we will begin our 90-minute tour and a chance to visit the fantastic gift shop at the end. We have approx.2 hours for this and then we will load up the van to head back to the airport for an after 3pm departure.
December 3 – December 6, 2021
4 Nights / 3 Days
$1600 – Double Occupancy
$2100 – Single Occupancy
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
Why Travel with BBGAGE
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Double Occupancy Accommodations at the Graduate hotel in historic Annapolis
- Guided tour of downtown, pointing out the historic architecture and beautiful houses
- Time to shop in the wonderfully charming boutiques by the water
- Private Tour of the US Naval Academy- 90 min walk,30 min gift shop
- Breakfasts 3, Lunches 2, Dinners 3 Dinners near the lovely waterside in one of the country’s most famous seafood areas with wine pairings. Meet the Chef too!
- Wine tasting and explanation of the winemaking process at Great Frog’s winery with a drive into the countryside to see the lovely Maryland landscape. 2-3 winery visits
- Transportation to and from the BWI airport and around town.
- Special pricing for single supplement ( please inquire )
- Exotic drinks or liquors
- Tipping of guided tour staff ( downtown ) or hotel housekeepers
Our booking form will have an area to check if you are willing to use the double occupancy rate or if you would prefer single occupancy.
*If you choose the single occupancy rate, we will check availability and confirm the rate back to you.
- All rooms are Non-smoking
- Special requests for roommates will be taken into consideration
- Most solo travelers will elect to share a room
- All shared rooms have two beds
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to weave Beatrice Bradley into a travel adventure company sponsored by Gage Outdoors. Together, our team of women at BBGage, want to help you and your family, spouse or friends to experience the outdoors, go on great adventures and share life’s special moments exploring new places and meeting new friends. Let us help you put together a lifetime experience, call us today.