The VintageS Trailer Resort in Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley
September 18-22, 2022
5 Days / 4 Nights
Book Solo and Enjoy Double Occupancy
No need to find a roommate, we will pair you with one of our other fabulous travelers!
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy – $3350 (get your own trailer)
Double Occupancy – $2850 (share a larger trailer) Doubles Sold Out
September 18 – 22, 2022
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Oregon’s famed Willamette Valley
Airport: Portland International Airport (PDX)
Accommodations: The Vintages Trailer Resort
Meet your Hostess
Shayne Barnes & Ellen Marie
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Day 1: September 18 – Arrival Day
Arrive at Portland International Airport (we will make two pickups at 1:00pm and 4:30). Happy hour WELCOME with drinks and Appetizers. Take a tour of The Vintages Trailer Resort!
- You will be transported back to the 50’s as you get settled into your Vintage decked out trailer.
- We will do a Welcome Happy Hour meet and greet followed by onsite dinner.
Day 2: September 19 – Willamette Wineries
A private local guide will accompany our or group to 4 tasting rooms representing a variety of settings, wines, and personalities.
You will be wafted away to wine country while the local provides us with background on the history, terroir, and character of Willamette Valley wine. Our guide will be selecting among the 500 Willamette Valley wineries, and specific requests may be accommodated. We’ll wander through the rolling hills of multiple Willamette Valley sub-AVAs, passing through charming little villages, while making stops at some of the most unique boutique wineries, where you’ll taste wine.
You’ll visit vineyards and tasting rooms that stand out, not only for the views and the character of their wine, but the intriguing personalities (both human and canine) involved.
- Private Local Guided for a day of exploring the Willamette Valley’s Wineries
- Explore by Charming Little Villages
- Over 500 Wineries in the Valley
Day 3: September 20 – Oregon Coastal Day
Walk the beaches and old growth forest along the Oregon Coast, where you will some of the largest sea stacks and spruce in the world. discover technological relics as we drive the Pacific Coast Scenic Byway, a road I have driven countless times since I was a child. This day trip is a customized tour along a rugged section of Oregon’s northern coast.
We’ll travel northwest of Portland, as we take you through the farmland of Tualatin Valley, a sub-valley of Willamette, one of the richest valleys in the world, known for its hazelnuts, berries, Christmas trees, and Pinot Noir.
Taste the local cheese. Smell the coffee and food wafting through the streets of Cannon Beach. Walk to Haystack Rock, where you can hear the surf pounding against the rock, as well as the hundreds of birds that use it as a rookery. Haystack Rock is a relic of lava flows that originated hundreds of kilometers to the east.
- Highway 26 viewpoint
- Camp 18
- Cannon Beach/Haystack Rock and lunch
- Short Sand Beach
- Neahkahnie Viewpoint
Day 4 – Laugh until our bellies hurt with new best friends for life day!! Day four will be a private guided waterfall tour with stops at markets and towns along the way.
- Private waterfall tour
- More markets and boutique shopping
- Pool side party onsite day
Day 5 – Pack up and say goodbye to our trailer and new friends
- Final Day group photo shoot
- Group breakfast on site
- Lots of goodbye hugs
Pricing and Payment Information
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
$2,850 – Sold Out
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked 90 days prior to the trip
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Fourth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Lodging for 5 days / 4 days
- Airport ground transportation
- All tour and event tickets listed in itinerary
- All meals as stated in itinerary
- Private tour guides
- Tips for tour guides
- All meals together included
- All Beverages during meals
Not Included in Price
- Specialty Liquors
- Gratuity for Beatrice Bradley Hostess
- Gifts and Souvenirs
- Full Trip Balance is due if the Trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Portland International Airport (PDX)
Arrival Date: September 18
Pick Up Times: 1:00 PM & 4:30 PM
Departure Airport: Portland International Airport (PDX)
Departure Date: September 22
Drop Off Times: 11:00 AM
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can not find a arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options.
1. let our team know ASAP and its possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
Standing and walking tours
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.