NASHVILLE COUNTRY CHRISTMAS
December 1 – 4, 2022
Country Barbeque, Crooning and the Magic of Christmas in Nashville
Join our Beatrice Bradley Trip to Nashville, December 1- 4, 2022 for 4 days and 3 nights at Luxurious Grand Hotel decorates to the nines. Our group will enjoy a private guided gastronomy tour, a trip to the Grand Ole Opry for a special Christmas concert, a visit to Belmont plantation and a night to remember popping in and out of the Honky Tonks on Painter’s Alley.
Get to make new friends with our wonderful group of ladies while we explore the exciting foodie scene, the rockin’ music scene, and the glory of Christmas. We will have four days and three nights over this long weekend to lift our spirits and get ready for Christmas. And who knows, we might catch site of Blake Shelton in a Santa suit!!!
This trip will be a fair amount of walking but other than that, the exercise you get will be from lifting tender morsels of barbeque or a cold brew to your lips.
Book Solo and Enjoy Double Occupancy
No need to find a roommate, we will pair you with one of our other fabulous travelers!
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy $2,450 SINGLE OCC IS FULL
Double Occupancy $2,150 DOUBLE OCC IS FULL
December 1 – 4, 2022
4 Days / 3 Nights
Location: 101 20th Ave N, Nashville, TN 37203
Airport: Airport to Fly into Nashville, TN (BNA)
Accommodations: Graduate Nashville
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Day 1 – Arrive at BNA (Nashville Intl airport) by 2 pm on December 1. We will meet you there and head immediately to the Graduate Hotel to enjoy some “settle in time” with a plan to meet upstairs at the Rooftop bar called the White Limozeen, named after Dolly Parton, for drinks and a welcome dinner. This fun, uniquely styled hotel will be a great fit for us!
- Rooftop Welcome Dinner at the Limozeen
- Taking in all that is The Graduate Hotel
- Meeting your new like-minded friends in person at a fun Welcome Dinner
Day 2 – We meet for a group breakfast at 8:30am and then set out to tour Belmont Mansion- one of the largest antebellum houses in Tennessee. Belmont Mansion is a must-see for anyone interested in Nashville history, the Civil War, architecture, art and decorative arts. After our tour we will visit one of Nashville’s barbeque spots for lunch and head back to the Graduate hotel. We have some time to rest up or you can go exploring, then we are ready for our night out at the Grand Ole Opry for a special concert of Country Christmas music. We will have a true Nashville experience. We will grab some drinks and appetizers after the show.
- Belmont Mansion Tour – largest antebellum house in Tennessee
- Enjoy what Nashville is famous for Barbeque at Lunch
- Grand Ole Opry Special Christmas Country Music Concert
Day 3 – Light Breakfast as you wish remembering that today is all about exploring the small but mighty “gastronomy spots”. We gather at 11 am for the small group secret tour to taste the flare that only Nashville can offer. After we sample all the great eats, we will head out to do a little Christmas shopping, or you can return to the hotel. Around 7 pm we head out to Painter’s Alley the most happening music scene in the country. We will grab dinner at one of Nashville’s finest and then we will roam from Honky Tonk to Honky Tonk bar sampling some cocktails and listening to the upcoming country stars along the way.
- Private Guided Gastronomy Tour
- Dinner at Nashville’s finest on the Alley
- Honky Tonk night out at Painters Alley
Day 4 – After last night’s big night “on the town” we get to sleep in and take a little time to pack our bags before we head out to a lovely brunch. Then we will run over to the Gaylord Opryland hotel and have a couple hours to roam around to see the lovely decorations, lights and do a little last minute Christmas shopping. Please plan your departure at 4pm or after if at all possible.
- Sleep in and wake to brunch
- Roam Opryland for some shopping and Christmas Spirit
Departing group until we meet again and photo’s
Pricing and Payment Information
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked before September 26, 2022
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Forth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Single Occupancy Lodging for 3 nights / 4 days
- Airport ground transportation
- Grand Ole Opry Christmas Country Tickets
- Tickets to Belmont Mansion Tour
- Private Gastronomy Tour
- Special Dinner with cocktails
One soft drink beverage is included with each meal
- All meals together included
Not Included in Price
- Specialty Liquors
- Gratuity for tour guides
- Full Trip Balance is due if the Trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: BNA (Nashville Int’L airport)
Arrival Date: December 1 before 2 pm
Departure Airport: BNA (Nashville Int’L airport)
Departure Date: December 4th, Departure time after 4 if possible
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can not find a arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options.
1. let our team know ASAP and its possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
Standing and walking tours
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
ALL Tips for your local tour guides and meals are included.
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.