Day 3: It’s time to explore the adventurous part of Miami, the Everglades. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness left in North America and is home to unique, rare and endangered species. We will also make our way to the next location on our trip, the Marathon area of the Florida Keys.
- Custom Everglades Airboat ride, equipped with communication devices for the tour
- Get up close and personal with alligators, tropical birds, native orchids and hear all the history of the Great Everglades.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch
- Head off to the Marathon area of the Florida Keys
- Dinner overlooking the Gulf for some of the freshest seafood you ever tasted
- Cocktails after Dinner at the Fire Show around the Tiki bar