Ultimate girls trip – Experience Maine
OCTOBER 9-13, 2023
5 days / 4 nights
Trip Status: Open for Early Bird Pricing
Single Occupancy $3390
Double Occupancy $2890
October 9-13, 2023
5 Days / 4 Nights
Location: Portland Harbor Hotel, 468 Fore St, Portland, ME
Airport: Portland International Airport (PWM)
Accommodations: Portland Harbor Hotel
Meet your Hosts
Jane & Linda
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Maine, Experience Maine
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Monday October 9, 2023 – Arrival Day
Please plan to arrive at Portland International Airport (PWM) by 3:00 pm. We will pick you up and will bring you to the Portland Harbor Hotel in the Old Port District. We will have a Welcome Happy Hour and dinner at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace Restaurant.
- Arrival at Portland, Maine
- Welcome Happy Hour at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace hotel
- Dinner as a group at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace to get to know each other
Day Two: Tuesday October 10, 2023
We will start the day with breakfast at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace Restaurant at the hotel and then we will head to the port to take a Trolley Tour of Portland. This narrated tour of the Portland Peninsula explores the rich history and highlights of the awesome town of Portland! We will have lunch at a fun Portland Restaurant and then we will take a ferry out to Peaks Island to explore in the afternoon. We will have dinner at a group at David’s Restaurant.
- Breakfast at the Blue Fin Restaurant at the hotel as a group
- Narrated Trolley Tour of Portland
- Lunch at a top Portland Restaurant
- Taking a ferry over to Peaks Island to explore and ride bikes or drive golf carts around the island
- Dinner as a group at David’s Restaurant
Day Three: Wednesday October 11, 2023
We will start the day with breakfast at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace at the hotel and then we will head to the port to take a Harbor Lights & Sights cruise to see beautiful iconic lighthouses, lobster boats and coastline of Casco Bay. You will see the Portland Head Light, commissioned by George Washington, that is situated at the entrance to one of Maine’s busiest shipping channels and has protected ships since the late 1700s. After the cruise is over, we will head to the Lobster Pound to see fresh lobster that has been caught and delivered that afternoon and will have a lobster lunch next to the water at The Porthole Restaurant. The afternoon will be open for exploring Portland to shop. We will meet as a group and have dinner at Gilbert’s Chowder House.
- Breakfast at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace at the hotel as a group
- Harbor Lights and Sights Cruise to see lighthouses, lobster boats and the coastline of the beautiful Casco Bay
- Lunch at the Porthole Restaurant
- Shopping and exploring Portland
- Dinner as a group at Gilbert’s Chowder House
Day Four: Thursday October 12, 2023
Breakfast will be at the Becky’s Diner Restaurant and then we will travel to Two Lights State Park in Cape Elizabeth, ME. We will do a hike with great views and will tour the Two Lights Lighthouse in the state park. Lunch will be at The Lobster Shack at Two Lights in Cape Elizabeth and then we will head back to Portland but will stop by the famous Maine Headlight Lighthouse on our way. Farewell Dinner will be at Via Vecchia Italian Restaurant.
- Breakfast at Becky’s Diner Restaurant
- Traveling to Two Lights State Park in Cape Elizabeth to do some hiking and will see the Two Lights Lighthouse
- Lunch at The Lobster Shack at Two Lights by the water
- Stopping by to see the famous Maine Headlight Lighthouse – we will take some group photos!
- Farewell Dinner as a group at Via Vecchia Italian Restaurant
Day Five: Friday October 13, 2023 – Departure Day
Breakfast as a group saying goodbye to all your new friends and swapping stories at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace, then we will check out and you will be delivered to the Portland airport prior to your departure.
- Farewell Breakfast at the Harbor Bistro & Terrace saying goodbye to new friends
- If there is time after breakfast before your flight, you can do some last minute shopping or exploring
- Departures to go home
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Moderate
There will be walking and standing during the tour. You will need to be able to get in and out of a van.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Portland International Airport (PWM)
Arrival Date: Oct 9, 2023
Pick Up Times: 3:00 PM
Departure Airport: Portland International Airport (PWM)
Departure Date: Oct 13, 2023
Drop off Times: Drop off times will vary
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.