ENJOY MIAMI AND THE FLORIDA KEYS – A TRIP TO REMEMBER!
JAN 25 – 30, 2023
Escape the grey winter skies, snow, rain or whatever is coming your way and jump into the warm waters of South Florida with a wonderful group of fun-loving ladies. We have put together a fantastic way to beat the post-holidays let down with an adventurous trip to one of the hottest destinations in America.
Book Solo and Enjoy Double Occupancy
No need to find a roommate, we will pair you with one of our other fabulous travelers!
Trip Status: Open
Single Occupancy $3,900
Double Occupancy $3,400
Jan 25 – 30, 2023
6 Days / 5 Nights
Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA)
Meet your Hostess
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Day 1 – Welcome to Miami! Grab your sunglasses and sunscreen! Sit back, you’re officially on vacation. The beauty of the deep blue ocean, the white sand, the tropical flowers and all that South Florida has to offer awaits you.
- Meet your Host and fellow travel companions at the MIA airport
- Transfer to your ocean-front, luxurious accommodations and check in
- Enjoy a walk on the beach with a frozen cocktail in hand
- Welcome Dinner to get acquainted and start the fun
- Shop along Miami’s Collins Ave
Day 2 – Miami is a truly mesmerizing city, from its white sand beaches, incredible shopping, iconic food scene, we better get the day started!
- Tour the Wynwood Walls Street Art installation
- Have Lunch at the world-famous Versace Mansion
- Take a walk around the Fairchild Botanical Garden
- Take some downtime to visit the Aveda spa right next to the hotel. (All treatments are at your own expense if you so choose to attend.)
Day 3 – It’s time to explore the adventurous part of Miami, the Everglades. The Everglades is the largest subtropical wilderness left in North America and is home to unique, rare and endangered species. We will also make our way to the next location on our trip, the Marathon area of the Florida Keys.
- Custom Everglades Airboat ride, equipped with communication devices for the tour
- Get up close and personal with alligators, tropical birds, native orchids and hear all the history of the Great Everglades.
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch
- Head off to the Marathon area of the Florida Keys
- Dinner overlooking the Gulf for some of the freshest seafood you ever tasted
- Cocktails after Dinner at the Fire Show around the Tiki bar
Day 4 – You will wake up in Marathon, the heart of the Florida Keys. Marathon is a 10-mile-long island community situated right in the middle of the Keys island chain. It boasts some of the most crystal clear, aqua blue waters and water activities anywhere.
- Water activities such as: Snorkeling, kayaking or paddle boarding
- Island style lunches prepared with fresh caught, local fish and shrimp
- Experience a lesson from an island Mixologist to give us tips on using tropical fruit to make fabulous cocktails, complete with paper umbrellas and flowers.
- Dinner together watching the sunset over the Gulf
Day 5 – Choose Your Adventure Day. You can choose to stay in Marathon or board up the van and take the day to explore Key West, the Southernmost point of the USA! Running only four miles long and 2 miles wide (at its widest) Key West has a vibe all its own.
- Free time to explore Key West, make sure you grab a slice of Key Lime Pie
- Check out the Southernmost tip of the USA and get your iconic selfie
- Choose to visit the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum
- If you choose to stay in Marathon enjoy the fun watersports for another day or relax by the hotel’s pool or the white sand beaches
- Gather together again for a Sunset Cocktail Cruise by Captain Dean, a Native with many kudos for leading fantastic cruises.
- Farewell Dinner at an iconic Florida Keys Restaurant
Day 6 – Your Florida vacation with new friends is winding down. It’s time to make sure you have everyone’s number and swap all your pictures! Make sure to let your host know how much fun you had.
- After breakfast take a quick dip in the ocean
- 11:00 AM we will load up the van and head back to the MIA airport
Pricing and Payment Information
You can come solo but book double occupancy!
We will pair you with one of our other fabulous traveling members.
Payment Plan available for this Trip
If booked before September 26, 2022
- $250 down at time of booking
- First Installment due: 90 days prior to event
- Second Installment due: 2 weeks after first installment
- Third Installment due: 4 weeks after first installment
- Fourth Installment due: 6 weeks after first installment
- Payment plan (if the trip is more than 90 days out)
- Pay via ACH to avoid 3% credit card convenience fee
- Pay via credit card – please note a 3% convenience fee will be charged on to the total balance
Included in Price
- Lodging for 5 nights / 6 days
- Transportation to and from MIA airport and all ground transportation for the duration of the trip
- Park/Gardens entrance fees
- Welcome Dinner with food and drinks
- Farewell Dinner with food and drinks
- Breakfast 5, Lunch 4, Dinner 5
- One specialty drink with each dinner
- Sunset Cruise
- Kayak Rental
- All meals together included
- All Beverages during meals
Not Included in Price
- Liquor or Special-order Wines and Beers
- Staff Gratuities
- Spa visits and treatments
- Full Trip Balance is due if the Trip is passed the payment plan window of 90 days
- Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival forfeits entire payment.
- Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to arrival a 50% fee charged and balance is held on credit for future travel.
- Cancellations made 90 days prior to the event full refund is given and Deposit is transferred to a new trip of choosing.
Airfare is not included in any of our Beatrice Bradley Adventures
Airport Pick up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA)
Arrival Date: January 25, 2022
Departure Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA)
Departure Date: January 30, 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I can not find a arrival flight before designated arrival window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. The first night we host a special Welcome Dinner where you really kick off the fun and start to get acquainted. However, we understand that it is not always possible to find a flight that works. There are a few options.
1. let our team know ASAP and its possible we can accommodate for it. In some situations there is a hotel shuttle or taxi that can be taken. However, some airports are too far from our destination for shuttle or taxi services, so it is important that you let our team know ASAP
2. Arrive a day early
- You will be responsible for your own transportation and hotel arrangements during that time
- Please let our team know if you would like to stay at the same hotel and we can help arrange it
What if I can not find a departure flight before designated departure window?
Our trips are typically only 4-6 days in length so we really try to make the most out of our time together. We have scheduled tours or meals the day of departure so it is possible that if you have a flight earlier than designated departure time that you will miss part of the tour. We would recommended tying to stay an extra night. Please note that you are responsible for all ground transportation for your departure if your departure is outside of designated window.
Please call 763-784-8291 with any questions or concerns
Standing and walking tours
All ground transportation is included
We will be using a 12-15 passenger van during the duration of this trip.
We do not require you to be vaccinated nor tested to book a trip with Beatrice Bradley. We do not require you to wear a mask. However, we can not control the state, local and federal restrictions. Please make sure to check airline and travel restrictions when booking your ticket.
Tips for your local tour guides (not your hostess) is your responsibly unless noted otherwise
Tips for your Hostess: Our Hostess and Trip Coordinator work extremely hard to make each and every trip run smoothly. Tipping is never required but always welcome.