Best Texas Hill Country Hunting
African Safari in Texas
Our Partner Ranch is legendary for it’s Native & Exotic hunting which includes whitetail deer hunting, turkey hunting, and 60+ additional species available for hunt! You will see thousands of wildlife free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country. A few of the species you will encounter on your visit include giraffes, zebras, kangaroos, axis, bongo, kudu blackbucks, elk, hogs, red stags, and of course record-breaking whitetail deer. The Ranch is the only place in the world you can drive and shoot real WWII tanks!
The Ranch has been featured on the New York Times, Naked and Afraid, CNN, ABC, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and numerous hunting shows, including, Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild, Razor Dobbs Alive, and L.L.Bean Guide to the Outdoors. The Ranch may primarily be a hunting ranch; however, our partner ranch’s lodging and accommodations rival many of the world’s finest resorts! We understand that fair chase hunting is not for everyone, and that is why there are so many wonderful activities for the entire family to enjoy.
Those activities include hand-feeding giraffes, driving and firing a WWII Sherman tank, machine gun shooting, skeet shooting, fishing, jet skiing, cave exploring, etc.
- Your family is sure to have a blast feeding the giraffes, taking photo safaris and spending time at the resort style pool.
- Luxurious world-class hunting experience
- There are more than 60 species free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country!
- Our partner lodge has one of the largest herds of Axis deer, Blackbuck and Scimitar Horned Oryx in Texas!
– 3 days/2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $500/night)
– Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
– All-Inclusive Beverages
– Experienced Hunting Guide
– Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
– Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. You will be driven around the Ranch hunting without the use of any lights! Or, you can Hog Hunt from the hunting blind that holds 10+ People. This blind has a TV that receives live game camera footage, a poker table, air conditioning and a fully stocked bar.
All year round
All packages are customized for each group. Call us to build a custom package at 325-515-0175.
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
CHECK THE LODGE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
Gage’s Partner Ranch has cabins that are as beautiful as the nature surrounding them. The cabins are a piece of history that date as far back as the early 1800s! They have been relocated from Kentucky and rebuilt, log by log, to include modern day amenities.
The cabins’ lakefront setting, rustic interiors and beautiful wood burning fireplaces will leave you breathless! The cabins are strategically placed along the water where thousands of native and exotic wildlife species visit!
The Lodge has stone fireplaces, an antique bar and a game room that will keep you entertained for days!
Luxurious Antique Cabins, Gourmet Food and a 6,000 sq. ft Lodge.
We are thrilled to have the opportunity to weave Beatrice Bradley into a travel adventure company sponsored by Gage Outdoors. Together, our team of women at BBGage, want to help you and your family, spouse or friends to experience the outdoors, go on great adventures and share life’s special moments exploring new places and meeting new friends. Let us help you put together a lifetime experience, call us today.
Our partner ranch offers many activities that your entire family will enjoy!
Your family is sure to have a blast feeding the giraffes, taking photo safaris and spending time at the resort style pool. There are enough activities to keep everyone excited for weeks, while you’re off hunting!
- Tank Driving
- Machine Gun Shooting
- Skeet Shooting
- .50 cal Shooting
- Racing Jet Skis
- 4×4 Off Roading
- Tubing & Wakeboarding
- Hand-Feed Giraffes
- Bass Fishing
- Cave Exploring & Spelunking
- Arrowhead Hunting
- Kayaking & Paddleboarding
- Bird Watching
- Photo Safari