Ultimate BUCKET LIST Alaska Insiders trip
June 14 – 21, 2023
8 days / 7 nights
Single Occupancy – $6,990
Double Occupancy – $6,250
Dates: June 14-21, 2023
8 Days / 7 Nights
Location: Starts in Anchorage, AK
Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
Accommodations: Lodging Listed in Itinerary
Meet your Hostess
Mercy & Connie
I'm thinking about it
Let our team know that you are interested in joining us on this tour. Our team will reach out via email and will be available to chat about this trip.
Make a Reservation
Secure your reservation here. We only take 10-12 women on each trip. Making a reservation is the only way to secure your name to the trip list.
Don’t just tour Alaska, Experience Alaska
Every Beatrice Bradley trip is crafted to maximize the experiences had during the trip.
The itineraries are specially made to allow time for engaging in conversation and having belly laughs with a new friend. We hope that the activities and experiences may allow you to come out of your comfort zone and to try new or unique things.
These trips are made to replicate a ‘friends get-away trip’.
Day One: Wednesday June 14, 2023 – Arrival Day
Fly into Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport
- Airport Pick up and Check into our photo-op worthy hotel – Lake Front Anchorage
- Welcome Dinner together at Hotel with Stunning Views
- Itinerary Walk Through
- If early arrival, hosts will have preview itinerary available
Day Two: Thursday June 15, 2023 – Hiking Hatchers Pass and Mine Tour
- Early Risers take a sunset coffee walk taking in the mountainous Anchorage skyline.
- Breakfast at Fire Island Bakery – baked in small batches of croissant, bread, muffins, and scones!
- Hatchers pass hike around Gold Cord Lake and picnic lunch
- Private guided tour of Independence Mine
- Check in and Dinner in Talkeetna Alaska Lodge
- Sunset walk exploring Talkeetna
Day Three: Friday June 16, 2023– Flightseeing, Glaciers and Flying Squirrels
- Breakfast at the Flying Squirrel “Bread and baked goods to die for.”
- A robust introduction to Denali and the Alaska Range. Follow the river systems of Talkeetna across the Susitna Valley into an incredible landscape flight seeing Experience w/Glacier Landing of icefalls, glaciers, and snowy peaks.
- Lunch at Denali Brewing Company
- Afternoon exploring in Talkeetna
- Group dinner with a view
- Night cap at hotel bar or short sunset walk (Ice Cream Stop)
Day Four: Saturday June 17. 2023 – Beluga Point and Up the Mountain we Go!
- Early riser coffee in hand sun rise walk
- Crepes for Breakfast at Conscience Coffee
- Explore Indian Valley Mine and Beluga Point
- Mountain Side Scenic Picnic Lunch
- Check into the famous Alyeska Lodge
- Alyeska Aerial Tram Ride to the top of Mt. Alyeska
- Mt. Alyeska. At an elevation of 2300 feet, witness frosty views of the Turnagain Arm, up to seven “hanging” glaciers and endless peaks deep into the Chugach Mountain range.
- Dinner at Girdwood Brewery and Food Trucks
- Sunset Walk and Night-Cap or Dessert Stop
Day Five: Sunday June 18, 2023 – Kayak’s and Beach Exploring
- Early Riser breathtaking sunrise coffee walk
- Breakfast at Girdwood Bakery
- FOX ISLAND BOAT TOUR and SEA KAYAKING * Experience up close view of the wildlife and glaciers of Resurrection Bay.
- Lunch and a scenic hike enroute to Seward
- Check in to Seward Windsong
- Dinner at Resurrection Roadhouse
- Afognak Beach Exploration Walk
Day Six: Monday June 19, 2023 – Fresh Catch and Spit Exploring
- Breakfast at Resurrection Coffee
- Depart for Homer with Scenic Stops and short walks along the way
- Lunch at St. Elias Brewing Co.
- Explore and shop in the famous Homer Spit
- Check into Land’s End Lodge
- Dinner at Fresh Catch Café
- Evening Adventure to be announced
Day Seven: Tuesday June 20, 2023 – Ferry rides and Golf Carts
- Earlier Risers Coffee Beach Walk
- Depart Lands’ End for Seldovia Ferry
- Check into Seldovia Boardwalk Hotel
- Tour and Explore Seldovia on Golf Carts
- Beach Combing Experience and Hike
- Dinner in Seldovia with a local flare
Day Eight: Wednesday June 21, 2023 – Departure Day
- Short Moring Walk Coffee Walk in Seldovia
- Breakfast at Two Sisters Bakery Locally Owned
- Picnic Lunch and short hike on the way back to Anchorage
- Goodbye New Friends
- Airport Departures
Single OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- Your own room – private bathroom
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Double OccupancyPrice is Per Person
- No Roommate – No problem, we will pair you
- Deposit: $250 due at time of booking
- Payment Plan Available
Flexible pay-as-you-go payment plan
How it Works:
|Step 1||Choose Payment Plan (available with credit card and ACH payment options)|
|Step 2||Your $250 Deposit will be processed within 2 business days|
|Step 3||When you are ready to make a payment, click the “Review and Pay” button on your invoice|
|Step 4||Once clicked, in the top left of the invoice, next to the amount, you will see “Edit Amount.” Here you will be able to enter the amount you would like to pay|
|Step 5||Full amount needs to be paid by 60 days prior to the trip. *If there is a remaining balance at 60 days prior to the trip then an automatic payment for the remaining amount will be charged.|
Activity Level – Highest
There will be hiking, Kayaking and Beachcombing on Rough Rocks. Getting in and out of a Passenger Transit Van, Float Planes and Boats.
It is your responsibly to fully read and understand the physical abilities that correlate to this Beatrice Bradley Experience. Difficulty level of activity is subject to individual interpretation, so it is extremely important that you read the itinerary and reach out if you have concerns or questions.
If you have questions about the specifics of the physical activity during this trip, please give us a call at 763-784-8291
Role of a Beatrice bradley hostess
Beatrice Bradley is an Experience Company not a Tour Company. The role of a Beatrice Bradley Host is to be warm and welcoming. To relate and connect. To have attention to details. And to manage the behind-the-scenes magic so your experience is one-of-a-kind. They are not local experts nor are they tour guides. We hire local experts, guides, and historians as each location warrants. They are expert hosts and manage the camaraderie and logistics of the experience. Our goal is that your hostess will make you feel welcomed, comfortable, and that you will walk away with new & lasting friendships made during an unforgettable experience.
Airport Pick Up is included when arriving at the designated airport within the specified pick up window.
Arrival Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
Arrival Date: June 14, 2023
Pick Up Times: Please Arrive by 4:00 PM
Departure Airport: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
Departure Date: June 21, 2023
Drop off Times: Departure flights after 6:00 PM
As a solo-traveler, we need you to provide self-awareness and an understanding that you are fully responsible for yourself. This includes: your possessions, your physical abilities or fitness, your attitude, and all other aspects that relate to traveling solo in a group.
- Connect with our Members on our Private Facebook Group – Beatrice Bradley Member’s Only
- You must be able to manage your own luggage and all of your personal belongings on this trip
- This is not a handicap accessible able trip – you must be able to get in and out of a Large Passenger Transit Vehicle
- All Ground transportation is included on this trip
- Group Airport transfers are included in this trip.
- This trip will have have a maximum of 14 women
- This trip will have 2 Beatrice Bradley Hostesses
- If you need a roommate, we will happily pair you with another Beatrice Bradley traveler
- Travel insurance is not included. Beatrice Bradley is not a licensed travel insurance operator nor is our staff trained to in travel insurance. You can choose to purchase travel insurance through any licensed provider you choose. We will ask you upon booking if you would like us to send you some suggested licensed insurance companies.